Female cops

What's the fucking point of female cops if they stay idle watching while the male cops risk their lives to stop the criminal?

Full video:
>files.catbox.moe/2im22v.mp4

Attached: gh.jpg (798x1440, 126.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uinZ5AEOW54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good for sexual relief

>I’m here to help
Is easier to believe

Attached: 44EC2223-3F3E-4A52-8895-58A683B58387.jpg (1125x1041, 623.39K)

They won't even serve as cannon fodders. They will stay back and get conquered by men and anal raped later. They will still manage to blame the men they stayed with first.

What's the point of cops?

fpbp lol

The lads have got to have something to shag back at the station, simple as/

Attached: 1606853787459.jpg (335x512, 129.55K)

Attached: militaryfem.webm (480x360, 783.31K)

The point is that woman cops are actually compassionate people and don't join the job to be egotistical maniacs.
Woman cops are great at easing tension when a fight breaks out.
They're also great at suicide prevention.
If it were up to me I'd fire all trigger-happy male cops, eager to chokehold the next black man on the street and replace them with woman cops in a heartbeat.
Source: My wife is a LO officer

Attached: 9EB73C59-7936-41D6-8B1C-E28EEA00E0A9.jpg (1280x720, 67.85K)

They're for raping, duh

Your wife fucks the very same niggers she "eases tensions" with
kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=uinZ5AEOW54

Hope your wife has to traffic stop a cartel sicario

>cuckolded husband: the post

I assume this is rhetorical. You know why. While protection and order are conflated purposefully with the service of the cop, that's not their actual purpose. Their purpose is to act as a wide-reaching coercion device. They are the eyes and ears of the tax apparatus that is the state. Even a woman can do this job. Hell, when it comes to the other stuff cops do, even the men spend 90% of their time going "sorry, nothing I can do" when they aren't harassing people to rustle up some money being road pirates.

If shit gets dicey enough 90% of these dogs wouldn't even turn up for work

Twitchy, scared, unreliable female cops or masculine dykes or boredline dykes with a chip on their shoulder are the norm for police women. When it comes to actually providing a service to the community they're even more useless than the male cops, and that's really saying something.

They are useless, that is the point.
Render the society into being totally useless, just needs to look pretty.

You forgot to renew your Disney+ you dumb fuck.

your wife is a welfare queen
you are parasites

They gotta have someone to fuck afterwards.

Attached: 1655464793093m.jpg (684x1024, 121.13K)