Elon Musk Tranny Son

Satanic

Attached: 9A5BDED7-AD48-424B-8262-2AC35BCD7BD3.jpg (714x926, 669.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck won’t you imbeciles stop talking about this jew and his drama? Can’t you see this is what they want? He’s worse than Kim kardashian.

He’s a groomer

only took hmm 5 months and 3 days sure took a loooong time

> Has the richest daddy ever
> Wants to be a tranny instead
Pffft....okay.

Attached: tranny.jpg (831x994, 108.33K)

This dood is the biggest grifter of all time

Who would be the perfect brood mare for Elon? Keep in mind that Elon's autism may be determinantal to his children but there might be a gal who could reproduce savants.

Oh no the jew's child is demented, totally surprised how could this happen

Kim Kardashian

How 3dgy
Now thats rebbelin'

Man what the

Elon Musk is the savior of humanity who wants to make us an interplanetary species. He makes Einstein, Newton and Ford all look like chumps in comparison. The jews are trying to destroy him and his family so they can doom humanity to permanent slavery under their rule. Without Musk we will never be a kardashev 5 civilization and humanity will live in permanent and total darkness and depravity of which no-one today can imagine

>six surviving children
Did some of his children pass away...?

His first son was killed by jews

so kike elon killed his own kid?r
what a sick fuck

>Elon is a jew
I bet you think Christ was a jew too gullible retard

His father co-owned an emerald mine and his mother, Maye Musk, is a wealthy jewess who flashes illumaniti symbols on magazine covers. Elon is a jewish member of the parasitic ruling class.

Attached: image_2022-06-21_000658787.png (1664x2176, 2.91M)

Reminder:

transsexuality and anything lgbtq is an abomination to God. The lgbtq community also mocks God's promise to Noah to never flood the earth again. They are a satanic agenda pushed onto the people by various evil means to deceive them.

26 ...for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death...(Romans 1:26-32, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655791668942.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

And since I suspect satanic child abuse programming i will also add this:

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. (Luke 17:2, KJV)

Checked. Nice schizo post

What a failure as a parent. Chasing the geld all your life at the cost of neglecting your children, sad and disgusting.
So many people now are using money as the metric to equate as success, instead of loving and nurturing their wives and children and this is the result .
Look at all these vacuous “successful” people and what sad lonely lives they lead and all the turmoil they leave in their wake in the form of neglected children and abandoned spouses, just so that they can keep their disgusting face’s on the 42” electronic wide screen Jew.

That knuckles been moosed I tell yeah!

The kid can have nothing to do with his father and not chop his cock off. Obviously someone's forcing him at gun point.

>when the drugs wear off and you realize you made a terrible terrible mistake...

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
DUDE DO TRANNIES REALLY
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHABAHAHAHAHABAABABA
OH LOOOL

nah its bitterness. he hates his dad for not making him the center of his life. all this tranny shit and specifically wanting to no longer be named or associated with or after his pops his childish vendetta. he will probably kill himself.