Aus/pol/ A FUCKING FLAGPOLE edition

What's for dinner cunts?

Attached: 1653121002439.png (600x526, 124.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yvMkzu4xe8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dinner is darts and cones

idk

Бoг

Steak and veg

Any other security guards here? This industry is a fucking joke

Kevin Rudd is an albino Chinaman

Attached: KevinRuddAlbinoChink.jpg (1080x810, 395.5K)

WHAT DID YOU SAY CUNT?

How’s it pay? I need a job where I stand around doing fuck all

Probably chicken and something risotto.

Five gorrilion dollar flagpole?
How's the fucking notion of not accepting trannies is now bigotry and unscientific. Fucking love this place.

Nothing.
I actually was coming here to ask if I’ll be alright going the next 10 days without food (and only water as a drink)? I have a job interview next week and Wednesday (and my cenno doesn’t come in till next Friday) and I can’t afford to buy a decent shirt + cheap ass haircut + train ticket to the city as well as groceries.

I’m a bit worried because I’ve passed out from low blood sugar before (due to having to fast for 6 days before pay day once).

Any tips?

isn't taking it a requirement since you MAY be approached by a person at some point while "guarding" for 12 hours straight?
or was that only the airport ones?

I will send u cash

what did she say

Attached: lisa.jpg (930x271, 36.29K)

no. that’s a shit idea.
Foodbank?

>I can’t afford to buy a decent shirt + cheap ass haircut + train ticket to the city as well as groceries
Go to vinnies, shave the back and sides with some clippers, use some homeless food service and fare evade.

youtu.be/yvMkzu4xe8I

>if I’ll be alright going the next 10 days without food
technically you should live provided you are already a healthy BMI or above
2-3 days without water is ded
35-40 days without food is ded
just ride the train without paying? public transport is already 80% subsidized anyway
at this point though you are justified in just stealing food to not die and the cops are too busy fining people to stop you

Who fucking knows, they hired quarantine guards on fucking whattsapp

Attached: soyjak.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

Not him but you have to know the system to fare evade, some stations have turn styles some don’t
Western suburbs can fare evade easily, city gets hard

25 million is one years rego for 1% of the population. Stop thinking so fucking small faggots.