Why might China need so much extra oil.
hmm.

Attached: file.png (521x534, 309.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/now/massive-oil-refining-capacity-idle-210000383.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because because i like the oil.

Stockpiling for WW3

Maybe trying to build their own oil reserves, or to supply their rmebery growing fishing boat navy

I could not care less if China invades Taiwan it doesn't effect me in any way

the emperor of japan...

Aren't they just buying more to sapport Putin Monke?
That doesn't mean they need more necessarily

your flag says you like the cock more

>be china
>import oil from Russia at a discount
>resell to retardedd mutts and europeans at a profit
Yeah no wonder they are importing so much. They making money.

Food

Russia and SA are always trading 1st and 2nd place supplier. This shit is retarded. Only people just paying attention to geopolitics in the past 3 months falls for shit like this.

>He doesnt know about oil smuggling

War, huh

Russia forced to sell its oil for half price and China forces Russia to accept payment in yuan. How humiliating.

force. meanwhile. American buy the oil and sell to Europe instead for their own plp.

Why don't say American force Russian sell oil with low price and sell to Europe with high price. U start the war. U take the oil. And now u become to the victim.

Powering up their mega industry, what else. They have no autistic girls screaming at them about muh green shit or any other inclination to shoot themselves in the foot. They can stockpile the rest and even resell all the Russian oil as blends or as refined products. They also broke the petrodollar with the saudis selling them in yuan, soo the collapse of the dollar value due to inflation is inevitable now.

Basically is what happens when you pit a smart, competent geopolitical player, against virtue signaling morons and women

Preparing for the upcoming war

It's a good question since apparently a huge amount of their refineries are not operating

Attached: IMG_20220621_021145.jpg (637x360, 77.89K)

Absolutely EVERYTHING backfires on Biden, even a fucking transportation device with no motor!

Massive Oil Refining Capacity Idle in China as Prices Soar - yahoo.com/now/massive-oil-refining-capacity-idle-210000383.html

Attached: IMG_20220621_021248.jpg (637x360, 74.55K)

Putin built Russia around becoming a chink colony so it's not surprising.

A highly based take.

Attached: 72415B74-7AF8-43DC-8EA7-E0CE0BF8A7D0.jpg (1024x758, 223.28K)

Cooking

I like how every shills copes and claims Russia needs to sell at a discount. No shit sherlock of course they do but it won't be cheaper than whatever the price Germany pays (or paid) since Germany could sell Poland gas with x10 markup in fucking December. So Russia selling for the same price to China won't be bad for them.

Its part of the constant shill backpedal from "russia will collapse by march and putin will be overthrown. They literally cannot emotionally accept the fact that Russia isn't losing, isn't collapsing so they are making up increasingly bigger reaches to show that AKSHUALLY they are still losing!!