Are we living in an AI simulation?

Are we living in an AI simulation?

Am I even real?

Attached: artworks-vtiOaIxjpyFVTcyq-M3d5MQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 89.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
youtube.com/watch?v=-NXj1og0SYo
jetpress.org/volume7/simulation.pdf
magnusvinding.blogspot.com/2015/01/why-simulation-hypothesis-is-almost.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are, I think therefore I am
>checked

>Are we living in an AI simulation?
We sure bet!

>Am I even real?
As real as you believe you are.

yes, sadly. too bad we are in the server with niggers and jews.

No , but a single human life is worthless basically

It’s the Hive that matters

Attached: 1F3D382A-9EED-4697-8D1D-43BF6C8C115F.jpg (679x710, 254.33K)

code meant to torture God

Sometimes I stare in the mirror and really start questioning my existence and then I freak out

No, but you will be.

Attached: file.png (1200x899, 1.12M)

stare at your reflection from your pupil in the mirror

You came to pol for philosophical advice.
I'm not sure what you expected to find here.

I shouldn’t be saying this, and you should delete this thread after reading this so the server isn’t shut down but you are the only real person, user, everyone else is programmed to respond to your actions or, more often than not, not respond since you will only ever interact with a very small subset of “people” in this simulation inside of your head. How do I know this? Every software has bugs and viruses, every myth and secret has a sliver of truth waiting to creep in. Do what you will with this information just know everyone you’ve ever known or will know is fake.

It is a real simulation. I died once, it was like waking up from a dream my soul was having, my actual soul had no physical form, and there was no sense of any time passing since being born, entire life passed in an instant form soul perspective. I remembered right before I was born and how I had a strong sense of purpose, crystal clear then in the astral, or whatever dimension that is, but I could not make any sense of it once merging back into my body.

No. We live in a pocket-realm amidst a sea of waters. The pocket is held up by the firmament and the foundation is held by columns of sorts. And yes, earth is flat and space is fake and aliens are demons.

>Am I even real?

Yes you are, but your existence is insignificant compared to God's as we are mere dust.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655789197069.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

The strongest evidence that we live in a simulation is that we seem to exist at the most influential time in history. We exist right before the technological singularity and colonization of the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NXj1og0SYo

Attached: progress you are here.jpg (1092x740, 101.89K)

If we live in a simulation, we should try harder to be entertaining to the Creator. It may be our best chance of getting a better afterlife. Terry was right about everything.

jetpress.org/volume7/simulation.pdf

>If you might be living in a simulation then all else equal you should care less about others, live more for today, make your world look more likely to become rich, expect to and try more to participate in pivotal events, be more entertaining and praiseworthy, and keep the famous people around you happier and more interested in you.

>In sum, if your descendants might make simulations of lives like yours, then you might be living in a simulation. And while you probably cannot learn much detail about the specific reasons for and nature of the simulation you live in, you can draw general conclusions by making analogies to the types and reasons of simulations today. If you might be living in a simulation then all else equal it seems that you should care less about others, live more for today, make your world look likely to become eventually rich, expect to and try to participate in pivotal events, be entertaining and praiseworthy, and keep the famous people around you happy and interested in you.

Attached: simmap.jpg (2834x5102, 2.29M)

Yes, we are.

One argument against the simulation hypothesis is that we would probably be living in a utopia if this reality was a simulation. If the creators of the simulation are utilitarians, there's no reason why they would create a reality as shitty as this one.

magnusvinding.blogspot.com/2015/01/why-simulation-hypothesis-is-almost.html

>As a general matter, speculations about a world beyond, or behind, our own are bound to be highly speculative. Because, first, we do not know whether such a world exists, and, second, even if it does, many things we know from the world we observe cannot necessarily be applied to say anything about other worlds. This is one reason to seriously doubt the simulation hypothesis: it rests on the assumption that the world in which the simulation is supposed to take place is much like our own, and given the vast space of possible simulations, this seems fantastically unlikely. So, strangely, if we accept the hypothesis that we are living in a simulation, the purported basis of the simulation hypothesis itself seems of questionable validity, and that is rarely a good sign for a hypothesis – when it seems to pull the rug under its own feet.

>There are better reasons to doubt that we should be living in a simulation, though. For the simulation hypothesis also rests upon the assumption that we will one day be running realistic simulations of our past. Yet just how likely is it that we, ourselves and our descendants, will run such functional, conscious copies of our own past? This is finally a question that does not borderline on the extremely esoteric, as it relates directly, and exclusively, to the world we know and can know, and we should therefore – unlike when it comes to answering the question about whether a world wherein our world is simulated would resemble our world the slightest – at least be able to provide some sort of hint as to what the answer to this question might be.

Attached: the happy face.png (684x3336, 752.95K)

Outdated
Those niggas were retards (ancient philosophers), they never considered the possibility of a simulation

Nah, the vaxxies will be though.

Based