I’m 30 years old and still afraid of the dark

I’m 30 years old and still afraid of the dark
Staring into pitch black scares me. I always imagine a demon standing in it.
Why is it so fucking scary? Does anyone ever look into the dark and think big tittied women are hanging out partying in there? Why is the dark so evil?

Attached: B6A863FC-7E90-47C5-8E2D-7FD9470A70F7.gif (320x262, 240.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quit jerking off.

Its called evolutionary instinct, the people without it are npcs that had ancestors that never experienced any kind of mass genocide like you and me

Are ghosts real?

i used to sleep with my door open in a dark basement, stairs at the other end of the room. its all in your head, although i do have some qualms about going to dark abandoned places for squatters obviously but i think energy lingers in some places maybe not ghosts but idk youll be fine OP its just your mind

Attached: 1519759166304.jpg (500x699, 140.44K)

I like the dark, it used to scare me as a kid but now I find it comforting

Lol.

Anyway, there is no such thing as true darkness, just different kind of light that our eyes do not always pick up a d brain translates...

Sitting alone in the dark is comfy af.
If you fear something like this and doing it wont cause harm to you or others then do it over and over until you overcome it, training and it works, period.

It's your mind that plays tricks, not the dark.
People were scared of the dark I immagine because more wild animals approached closer the homestead before, they had less means to defend themselves, more prone to injury due to low visibility ect.

Nightmare mode. Could not do

Demons do wait in the dark. But they’re also there during the day. Do with that knowledge what you will.

you're just too happy and sheltered desu with you OP, if your life was harder you wouldn't have time to be scared of silly things

I was afraid of the dark when I was a kid. Thought there were monsters. But once I realized that I was the monster, the fear went away.

For me it's spiders

Thats a atrip club. Its scarier.

Checked

Will someone hold me? I'm scared :(

Just embrace it. There is nothing to be scared about in complete darkness or silence but yourself. And if that's the case, you have to sort through those personal demons.

Look up "Devils and Unclean Spirits" by David Gillespie.

>Describe Where The Wild Things Are without saying you've read the book

Yes. When I was a kid I would wake up in the middle of the night and see a shadow man standing at the foot of my bed. I would look down the hallway and there would be a luminescent, white hand protruding from one of the doors. In that house I always felt as if I wasn't safe or that I was being watched. You know a house is haunted just by stepping into it

As adults we do everything we can to fight off the inherent fear inside of us, telling us anything at all to comfort and convince it is not true. We spend an entire lifetime building up a wall solely to fight fear without realizing that the very wall we use to protect ourselves only serves to isolate and dehumanize us.

Attached: 1639838359373.png (780x670, 51.11K)

laugh and stare back. And if you encounter a female demon, fuck her in the ass in self-defense

when i was a kid i saw 3 luminescent white figures staring at me at night

It reminds you of the negro menace. It doesn't matter if you call them blacks, negros, or darkies... niggers are always doing the same shit. We crowd source the latest in nigger violence and misdeeds. We maintain the largest repository of videos and links on Telegram. Join us!

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior (archive of all webm, mp4, info graphics, news links, etc.)
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat (for discussion of the negro question and content submissions)

>2022
>doesn't have night vision
>has to just sit there in the dark crying

Attached: carl.gif (498x373, 3.5M)

I also used to get sleep paralysis and night terrors a lot. There was this one nightmare where I was tied upside-down to a horizontal column in the center of the earth and there was another column slowly moving towards me, inevitably crushing me. In that dream there were people on the surface enjoying life, oblivious to my demise. I would run around in my sleep and yell nonsense, always waking up with tears on my face. More recently there was an incident where I woke up to find myself walking wall to wall in my room, in the pitch dark

fear of the unknown. fear of losing control. fear of life itself. confront your fears. take a cold shower. stick your hand into an anthill. camp in the woods alone. the degree to which fear influences and guides your decision making is the measure of free will you have.

Get your eyes shined for a pack of Kools

Attached: Shine.jpg (640x347, 26.67K)

It comforts me because it scared me as a kid. It reminds me of happier times

or something perhaps faggier
alright then