I'm Jewish and nothing will change it...

I'm Jewish and nothing will change it, you can only cope and seethe that we are superior race than your subhuman white kind
We own the media, banks and all of the institutions you can imagine including your government, nothing is going to change it. We WORKED for this for thousands of years, when your subhuman white ancestors played in mud and lived in mud huts, mine were mastering the hard jobs of trading and banking. When your ancestors were fighting for some worthless claims and were keen on destroying everything, mine were learning other languages and going to universiteties. That is why we are the best, we are fucking the best and you are a fucking cattle. A poor and mongrelized society can be controlled like a dog fucked in the ass and that's the point

Attached: 1655590855213.png (1200x873, 7.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/haredi-population-growing-twice-as-fast-as-total-israeli-population-report/
timesofisrael.com/education-minister-calls-intermarriage-in-us-a-second-holocaust/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There’s only 14,000,000 Jews remaining and more than half of the ones living in the USA are mixing with gentiles. They will lose their hardcoded nepotism. The only people breeding in Israel are Arabs and Orthodox Jews good for nothing except reading the Torah. They’re welfare leeches that can’t defend the nation in a crisis.

timesofisrael.com/haredi-population-growing-twice-as-fast-as-total-israeli-population-report/

Attached: 6E23B0EF-DE6A-4D60-9B21-86031D8FC212.png (634x1002, 261.52K)

Oven, now.

>t. superior race
lmao

Attached: juwes-genes.png (827x432, 74.72K)

>non-jewish hands typed this post

My friend delivered chicken in a jewish neighborhood for a while. He said every jewish housewife he saw looked miserable. I can see why, they're married to dysgenic freaks.

I 100% agree with you, I'm also jewish. Seriously these cunts can kiss my fucking ass. They are jealous of us because we are more successful than them, we have sex, we don't backstab each other. I don't give a shit about what any of these retards think of me, I barely acknowledge their existence and I don't care that their race is dying out in fact im glad that their race is dying out, they deserve it. And all they can do is cope on their anime forum.

>I'm Jewish and nothing will change it
Oh yeah?

Attached: Hamas fighter.jpg (950x950, 265.18K)

The falasha are technically chosen faggots. Oy vey.

Attached: ethiopianjews_01.jpg (1110x623, 268.64K)

I nice shower can change that Shlomo

Synagogue of Satan, you rule through the Magicka of the Devil.

>we own all this
>and we're destroying it in real time
good job, locust

I thought that was kevin for a sec.

Attached: Callmekevin.png (360x450, 233.72K)

I can't wait for the day when the white race fucking dies out and my great-great grandchildren will be there to witness it all.

Go fuck yourself idiot. I own 2 porsches and a BMW. What do you drive, tell me bitch?

Tell me?

Do you even have a car faggot? HAHA Stay mad

Except your species is going extinct. Jew females abort their babies on the daily. Or they have halflings.

Muslims will replace everyone, including Jews. Ha. Ha.

You're on Any Forums, nigger. You ain't black.

Attached: 1648434307507.png (640x800, 832.46K)

OY VEY!!!!
timesofisrael.com/education-minister-calls-intermarriage-in-us-a-second-holocaust/amp/

Attached: D2FAED92-B4C4-4E64-B3AA-A1F7A86D055D.jpg (1284x2009, 1002.98K)

jews suck dick

>I AM A RICH JEW WHO HATES NAZIS BUT BUYS NAZI SLEDS

fuck off you blind 5 foot sack of shit

A jew calling other people mongrels, how ironic! You fucking kikes will be annihilated for fucking with the Arab. And there is nothing that can stop your impending doom.
P.S. you faggots are not Semitic.

>fuck off you blind 5 foot sack of shit
Guess who owns those companies, jews.

>VW
>Porsche
>Audi
>Benz
>BMW

all are jewish companies with Israeli billionaires owning several shares in them. They aren't German anymore, this isn't fucking 1970s kid.

Why do you guys lie by calling that star the star of David?
King David never used that star, nor is it ever called the star of David in The Bible.
The Bible calls it the star of Remphan/Chiun, aka SATURN.

Attached: 94e196710e6270d321ab637fd948b0ddb4c44f8e17c0477386eeb083a509ec28_1.jpg (640x640, 47.31K)

Good thing we mostly buy toyotas here. Fuck kikes!

Nah The Curse of Canaan says you are demonic satanic nigger tier mutts. Your lord satan is fucking up badly.

>listen goy we're better than you, ok?
how bout a source for that bub
>cool it with the anti-semitism, ok?

woh
take it easy bro
just let the children free, ok? they didn't do anything to you

Attached: 1650468914707.gif (640x359, 3.62M)

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. "
>The stones and trees will say
i don't think you guys are getting away with it this time
>there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.