Is the bubble starting to crack?

Who the fuck would buy this as an investment property?
Maybe the crackhead who who squats in it?
Two significant price changes in 2 months. Tons of houses on zillow like this, especially in May and June.
The overview basically says "plz hold the bag please seriously bro come on"
>Jump right in and take over this renovation project, make it your own. A work in progress, demo has begun, and clean out is on going.Hold Harmless -found under document tab must be signed and emailed to listing agent prior to any showings

Attached: IMG_20220620_235826_650.png (987x801, 1017.81K)

bubble lmao user, blackrock cant live in all those burnt down houses lmao

My house is still going up on Zillow and redfin we're up 150k since 2020

>here's your investment opportunity bro, we call it the Ukraine special
>why didn't we finish demo and lowered the price twice?
>don't worry it's just because we found another project!

Attached: Investment opportunity.jpg (720x458, 240.93K)

its likely the lot its on is worth more than thats listed for, because youd have to clean up the mess.

> Pittsfield
LMao

Oof.

Attached: 11651561561.png (486x496, 37.91K)

I know...I know all to well

>this tear-down is going for $75000 is the bubble popping?

No.

You guys waiting for the "bubble" to pop don't get it. The price of borrowing is going up. Unless you're sitting on a pile of cash it isn't going to be cheaper to buy a house.

It’s cracking in real-time. In Austin 350 houses had price cuts BEFORE this weekend. Prices coming down fast as with about 3 weeks of moving season for families left

it isnt the point
the point is to impoverish you and make you kill each other as there is too few jews for them to be able to kill all of you directly
poverty is their weapon and they dont care about losing money as they control fiat money
they dont lose anything

Attached: 1546938993488.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

>we'll even throw in a free step ladder
>you ever heard of "black and decker", well friend you're on luck!
>sign now and get a FREEE drill

Attached: Chic yet retro facade.jpg (720x532, 429.76K)

Try selling it and see what happens. Demand is being greatly curbed with stock market, crypto, energy, inflation all going to shit and return to office for many big companies. Interest rates rise again next month and September. Your make believe estimate on private platforms isn’t supported by real buyers anymore. Those are all backwards looking based on comps 3 months prior.

Let me guess, you buy a car based on monthly payments

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY ZESTIMATE ISN'T REAL

Attached: d6b.png (600x800, 16.43K)

I hear you but my small town is in high demand for people fleeing NY and NJ. Homes here sell in less than a week and often well above asking. I do feel bad who will soon feel the crunch of the collapse

Ummm sweaty, why do you care about your child's education? Are you a Nazi or something?

Same thing happened everywhere in America. And now it's ending.
Let it fall boys. I look forward to reading the listings, the descriptions will be hilarious.
>hey reddit I took out 7 credit cards and maxed them, got a variable rate heloc, well 4 actually, and did some PPP fraud
>I then invested with no income verification airbnb home loans to flip properties
>will I still have my funkos?

>Pittsfield
lmao liberal artsy fartsy shithole that's somehow even worse than Amherst

>*boomer voice*
>heh imagine "laying the pipe" down in here bud

Attached: Sensual scene.jpg (720x515, 314.97K)

I'd torch it and build a mudhut

Attached: 1564383734382.jpg (600x450, 66.44K)