World Cuisine Anamoly

I fully understanding France being number one. I'll let people argue over #2 being Spain and their delectable aged meats. But easily number 3 is Brazil, then its back to Europe for the next 5-8. Why is it that Brazil is number 3 even though they are 3rd world and in an entirely different continent?

Attached: Rodizio_Grill_skewered_meats-grouping_no3.jpg (1600x948, 252.67K)

america #1
best (and worst) food in the world
fuck jews

Checked. American cuisine is good lunch. Our BBQ is top tier. But all high end restaurants are steakhouses, and all the best ones incorporate French characteristics into the dishes/sauces.
But Brazilian is so good. It's like the gluttony of American steak house but revved up and with cinnamon pineapples.

Because Portuguese taught them how to cook, speak and walk upright

wait does pic related come from spain or portugul

Attached: 81qJJi2qNSL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1095, 138.14K)

American food tier list:
S: Cajun/Creole
A: Memphis BBQ
F: everything else

>Cajun/Creole
Is that not basically derived from the French roots?

Spain
Portugal has it too but it's all about muh codfish

israel is superior in all categories

Okay that's what I thought. I stand by my number one and two then.

Italian food is "better" than Spanish food, and Spanish food is BETTER than French food.

It certainly has french roots, yea. French food with a Southern American accent.

Attached: 1653846868114.jpg (1200x800, 180.52K)

Codfish is delicious when cooked properly

israel is my anus and the jews my shit

>#2
>Spain
#1 is French, #2 is Japanese
#3 and lower are where debates can be had.

it’s French with heavy influence from Italian, German, and creole migrants.

>israel is superior
yeah it looks so good user

That's just meat cuts, and a peeled pinneaple. looks tasty but where's the uniqueness?

Humans should only eat the meat of ruminants and seafood/fish, everything else is literally poison. Fish today can have mercury in them but it doesn't appear to actually be a problem in fish eating populations.

>#2 is Japanese
jap food is boring

pic related was meant for you but didn't upload for some reason

Attached: Retard Zone Pepe.png (393x309, 129.42K)

Memphis BBQ is god tier

#1 Italian
#2 Chinese(proper)
#3 Japanese
#...
#298 Piss
#299 Shit
#300 French

Attached: D1116374E2E94FC99FB255FF99937D11.jpg (512x288, 26.67K)

Besides American steak houses, nobody proudly serves their food so plainly, completely confident there's enough flavor in the food itself that they don't need all the fancy shit

Italian and French food are similar though

>France 1
kek

Indian food completely rekts my bowels, it's foul shit

>Nigger food is da best

pic related is a delicious meal to me that I eat once or twice per week. I'm not uncultured swine, but I'm very content with this as a meal (Salad covered in ranch and bacon bits not included in pic)

Attached: 61e1d4fb7c6a2000184229ef.jpg (1000x750, 110.71K)

I love Hollandaise sauce more than you could ever imagine. I also love macarons if I'm eating sweets

Attached: french-macaronsweb_1.jpg (700x700, 50.66K)

how would you like your meat? Dry or extra dry with pineapple.

I literally don't refrigerate leftovers. I've eaten 2 day old leftover steaks that never hit the fridge. I eat some seriously bad shit due to this habit of hating to refrigerate anything. I never have bowel issues.

That said, I've tried only a couple times and almost puked upon eating indian food. To me it smells just like the shitskins who made its body odor and I have a thing where I'm extremely sensitive to body odor. It's why I hate shitskins and fats. I'll eat moldy ass bread or meat before I'll touch an indian dish that smells like a fucking poo

The foreskins add extra flavor

Attached: 6djbhy.jpg (500x500, 76.58K)

>france number one

how to spot a pleb

And your number one is....

You're just mad he didn't mention the diarrhea food known as texmex that your cousins brought to this country

>Memphis BBQ is god tier
Yes. more godtier than cajun food though? i don't know about that.