Black Betty - racist or not

Thoughts?
youtu.be/cjO7CMFx4Q0

Attached: Black Betty react.jpg (711x579, 171.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUSGuNxt-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=93j1EO_witw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine caring about the opinions of niggers.
KEK.

What prompted these niggers to start doing "reaction" videos to White rock? what an odd trend.

>there's an entire subgenre of react videos of nothing but black people reacting to 70s rock music
Why? Who is watching this stuff?

this is just another grift.

For real. I found out about this years ago when I stumbled upon some random black chick reacting to AC/DC songs.

non americans reminding themselves why to never allow american niggers into their countries.

its a nigger song, how the fuck is that evil whypipo shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUSGuNxt-4

>shiiiii i aint never hear a dis queen boohemian rhapsody shit nawaamsayin
>shiiii man dis nigga sangin
>dis nigga talkin bout easy come easy go n shit, shiiiiiet
>damn dis nigga goin off on the guitar mayn
>damn bro dat shit was straight fire nawaamsayin
>dont forget to like commin n suhscry n shiiiet. SHIIIIIET

>comment section gets flooded with "love to see a young man appreciating my generation's music. do stairway to heaven next!

It's the ultimate white boomer grift.

Their ancestral subconscious want to naturally fit into white society because they know niggers will be genocided.

Bam a lam

>some random black chick reacting to AC/DC songs.
Yeah i think i did, too. but not years ago like last year. i thought this is weird. i sat through and skimmed through a few of them.

I dunno but it's pretty entertaining, I gotta admit.

This.

youtube insists I watch niggers react to white music too.
I have to click don't recommend channel at least once per week.
I do the same with kikes, but youtube persists.

>comment section gets flooded with "love to see a young man appreciating my generation's music. do stairway to heaven next!
yeah i noticed that, also. all white Boomer retards fanning their balls and telling to "react" to a Pink Floyd song. aha

The song was written by a black guy.

Got me dancin' and eatin' barbque already!

>it's pretty entertaining,
the analysis is usually pretty shit also. like CCR's "Fortunate Son" that I saw once. First time he'd ever heard the fuckin' song and still didn't quite get it.

Best version.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=93j1EO_witw

Attached: tumblr_n5dg6ocs801toklvuo8_500.jpg (467x700, 65.73K)

What's entertaining is them trying their damnest to look like they give a modicum of a shit to justify the grift
If his IQ happens to be in the 60-70 range (which is gifted by reactor standards) he'll even recite a few of the lyrics after the song. Just cognizant enough to recognize those words mean something, but not quite smart enough to put his finger on what that might be