I think they are grooming more of Elon Musk's kids to be trannies

His Baby mama of 2 kids, Grimes is dating an infamous tranny. How do you think X Æ A-12 is going to turn up? I fear that these trannies and women are going to break this great man.

Attached: jnghjhg.jpg (657x609, 73.84K)

I kind of memory holed this story.

Liciferian freaks including Musk

Wouldn't that have the opposite effect? Isn't this like not letting a certain someone into art school?

Wait, since when did Elon have 2 kids with that grimy wench?

Elon has 7 surviving kids and possibly 8 if the rumors of his sperm was used for amber heards child is true. His first child died of SIDS

It could go either way. Either the kid is going to really hate all Trannies with burning passion or he is going to become one. The middle path of not really thinking about the trannies is closed off for the poor kid now.

The second was recently born through a surrogate

>having 2 kids with Grimes
He deserves this. A man with his intelligence should know better.

>I fear that these trannies and women are going to break this great man.
necessary evil. Elon must be broken so that his spirit can rise and unleash vengeance on the world

Attached: 1562361896646.png (500x335, 214.42K)

He's the biggest grifter in the history of the world and a technocrat on top of that. Glad the fucker gets to reap what he sows.

Attached: 1606575972173.png (903x677, 1017.06K)

I can no longer tell which of them has the worst taste in women....Elon is still in the lead.

Attached: CuckToken.jpg (505x529, 101.53K)

Imagine thinking Elon Musk is smart. KEK. You just repeat what the MSM/Reddit machine tells you simp.

Elon has been growing his own breasts out too, it's over

Attached: image_2022-06-20_213218878.png (650x1000, 478K)

This. He’s a dumb persons idea of a smart person

Attached: 798ACD0D-39A7-41F5-9707-44F9397DACFD.jpg (1167x363, 48.67K)

Surrogates

this got me holding my sides
nigga deadass linked a free online test to prove his iq is high, and he only scored 136

Lol Fuck me, the Jews really do destroy people's minds.

Checked. Honestly, if a billionaire is just being a good goy so as not to fuck up his billions, that's understandable as nothing is affecting him directly. But when his boy turns into a tranny, maybe that wakes up the fighting spirit and now a billionaire might actually be vehemently anti globohomo kike agenda

I want to see his faggotry shaped starship fail for the lulz.

This is ironically a good thing. Men actually getting pissed off about the state of women will fix things.

Elon is grooming his kids to be trans. Elon is a jew