Did you get VAXXED

If not, how have you gotten away with it?

Attached: 4BBDF862-0F5E-42B1-800D-412F53932255.jpg (750x767, 360.84K)

This is a government agency attempting to collect information. Do not reply with any actual information.

I said no
Jesus Christ dude it wasn't that hard

no
its easy to say no

Vaxxies...

Attached: 6kc1jx.gif (500x323, 877.46K)

What vax that shits for school kids fucking measles and muppets oh no shut the fuck up

Work kept telling me to
I said yeah sure Ill get right on it
Theyd ask me again
Id say I forgot but Ill get it this weekend for sure
They gave us all a hard date, get vaxxed or get fired
Date came and went and Im still here 6 months later so it must not have been that important

>how have you gotten away with it?
I don't travel to other countries and I live in a based state. Simple as.

No. By not being a pussy. Mandates are not law.

I didn't. I got fired and found a new job.

l just said no

No one asked me too. But I was prepared to kill if they trued to force me too. It goes against my religious feelings to that extent. I was preparing for the possibility that I would have to lose my life fighting and kill others who would be forcing such a thing upon me.

My genome is copyright protected and no one tendered for a license.

Told them to go fuck themselves. End quote. I’m good enough at my job that I can get away with shit like that.

Never had to. My sister is livid because she's twice boosted and has gotten covid twice and I haven't gotten it once.

I just didn't comply. I didn't submit any paperwork. I didn't go to weekly testing.
I told a few of my coworkers I will not comply. They can fire me if they like, but I will not comply. It might have helped that they are already short in my position and I'm the only one who works the late shift and weekends.

Attached: 1655593631298.jpg (842x1024, 122.41K)

just be a neet, bro.
life is pretty comfy desu.

2 MORE WEEKS

I've taken at least a dozen doses and can see a few seconds into the future. I only need to sleep about 2 hours and only shit like once a week and it doesn't even smell. Unfortunately my penis isn't any bigger though, that's fake news.

Attached: 57E4ADED-C214-4F7D-8285-E27DE85BA685.png (584x520, 284.24K)

checked
I am the Zodiac. I will never be vaxxed I live in Tiajuana on retirement now

I've avoided the vax. I live in a suburbed town that doesn't give a shit about the vax(towns in my area are right winged and redpilled). I work in a small local business so everything is easy as hell to deal with in my area.