WHY DO QTARDS STILL EXIST

Anyone who still believes in Q user needs to be openly mocked. How the fuck are people still falling for this stupid fuckshit.

youtu.be/rC-OdZImcG8?t=1084

Attached: 732.jfif.jpg (1080x819, 91.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatawakening.win/
youtube.com/watch?v=TTb31HVYil0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they only exist in your imagination

Trump developed a deep cult of personality in about 10% of his base. The rest really only support him from more of a “he represents our anger with the system and you bet your goddamn ass I’m going to hang that flag up to spite you” mindset. Qtards will live on, well past Trump, who won’t really be dead but just hiding before he makes his move.

drust de plan 2 moar weeks

I fucking wish.

greatawakening.win/

it's the same retards posting nonstop that the jab is going to turn people into zombies and shit. Guess what you fucking retards, I'm double jabbed and everything is fucking fine

Q never predicted a specific date
that's disinfo posted by you faggots
question is, why is there such a strong, organized effort against it?

Attached: if q isn't real.jpg (610x494, 20.54K)

It exists because it's a US military psyop and they keep throwing hints out about what's going on "behind the scenes" you absolute fucking moron HURR DURR WHY DO PPL KEEP BELIEVING IN DIS TING ITS FOR NO REASON I DONT UNDASTAND :( :( :(

Attached: wQFS7GYh.jpg (1400x1024, 377.76K)

The Q psyop made me understand that Jesus Christ is literally the only hope for humanity. They are all literally so stupid that even the ones who think they are good will bend over backwards to serve Satan when it comes down to it, regardless of their belief in said persons.

WHY DO PPL BELIEVE IN IT I DONT UNDERSTAND :( :( :( DERES NO REASON AT ALL TO BELIEVE IT ITS DA JOOOOOS DA JOOOS DA JOOOS DA JOOOOOS ISRAEL MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA ISRAEL WHY DO PPL BELIEV I DUN UNDASTAND IT DUN MAEK CENTS I DUN GET IT MAYB IM JUST 2 SMART TO BE DUMB AND GET IT :( :( :( IM SO WEDPILLED ON DA JOOOS ITS DA JOOOS DA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOSDA JOOOS DA JOOOS

Attached: y7sc85.jpg (1243x932, 186.86K)

>people don't agree with me therefore I am right.

Get help user. OP is faggot but that video is right.

So you're not fully vaccinated?

lmao

Y DO PPL BELIEV IT IT DUN MAEK ANY SENS ITS SO DUMB DUMB IM WEDPILLED ON DA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOSDA JOOS

Attached: Screenshot from 2020-12-26 23-27-09.png (1200x442, 100.89K)

>greatawakening.win
Has nothing to do with Q.
8kun is the only real board.

Alex Jones already explained
It was Trump Adm people and it got hijacked, becoming another Operation Trust

THEY FUCKING MADE IT LOOK LIKE BIDEN IS AN ACTOR BY CAPTURING THIS PHOTO OF A FALSE FACE PULL TAB AND LESS THAN 1% OF THIS STUPID FUCKING 95 IQ BOARD UNDERSTANDS IT YOU FUCKING PEOPLE HAVE EXTREMELY LOW ANALYTICAL ABILITY THE US MILITARY IS SMARTER THAN YOU IT LITERALLY PSYOPS YOU AND YOU HAVE NOT EVEN THE FAINTEST FUCKING HINT OF IT DESPITE ME SCREAMING THROUGH THE TEXT YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONS

Attached: 1631448742168.jpg (1670x1166, 214.49K)

Why is OP afraid of an alphabet letter
Why is the whole swamp trying to condemn it
Why is the entire kike media, grifters like Alex Jones trying to discredit Q so much?

Attached: allforalarp.jpg (1876x1352, 642.4K)

You seem triggered. Are you okay bro?

THE US MILITARY FUCKING FAKED PEOPLE FALLING OFF THE WING OF AN AEROPLANE IN ORDER TO MAKE THE AFGHANISTAN EVACUATION LOOK LIKE AN ENORMOUS DISASTER FOR OPTICAL REASONS AND YOU FUCKING RETARD NIGGERS CANNOT PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU RETARDS TO HELL

Attached: download.jpg (1385x1039, 157.86K)

> A Any Forums troll is unreliable.
> ZOMG!

Really, are you this fucking stupid?

oh man that's hilarious. Q exposed christianity as the original operation trust.

LITERALLY EVERYTHING THE BIDEN ADMIN DOES IS CALCULATED FOR MAXIMUM BAD OPTICS AND YOU STUPID FUCKS THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING SMART BECAUSE "ITS DA JOOOS MAN FUCK TRUMP BECAUSE ISRAEL IMI SO FUCKING REDPILLED" THAN YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD CUNT NIGGERS CANNOT OBJECTIVELY ANALYZE THE DATA THAT IS COMPLETELY UNEQUIVOCAL FUCK YOU DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Attached: 1618057359213.jpg (720x890, 60.03K)

Nah dude try looking at Telegram. Some might be fake but there's Fucking HORDES of Qboomers. Literally all boomers (maybe a few GenXers)

I am not okay

Attached: GIi03354.jpg (828x1104, 127.42K)

The fag only mentioned tha famous "Qanon" but not Q itself

>noo it was subverted
retard, Q was always operation trust which is why it sucked in so many christians, hook line and sinker

These threads always bring out the best posts.

Alex Jones is a character, not real

It's a former Q tard projection thread

Attached: 7EB4B5FA-9274-442A-90EA-F1C114ED5753.jpg (474x842, 85.58K)

Qtards are in a cult.
People in a cult follow a superstitious belief system and can never admit that they were deceived.
Just like vaxxies, or leftists, or this guy:

Attached: African Witch Doctor At McDonalds.png (770x820, 815.63K)

ITS OPERATION TRUST COS IT SAY TRUST THE PLAN ITS DA SAME WORD AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU LOW IQ RETARDS CANNOT OBJECTIVELY EVALUATE EVIDENCE ONLY REASON BY ANALOGY EXTREME LACK OF ABILITY TO INTEGRATE DISPARATE SOURCES YOU CANNOT SEE REALITY YOU ARE BLINDED BY YOUR IDEOLOGICAL PRECONCEPTIONS YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO SHIFT YOUR MINDSET YOU ARE LIKE THE VAX CATTLE WHO WILL NEVER WAKE UP BECAUSE THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IS TOO PAINFUL FUCK YOU AND DIEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: kqwpMIQq.jpg (914x513, 70.49K)

Attached: qtards.jpg (1280x853, 312.94K)

Ironically Q wasn't Christian at all.
Literally one time in thousands of posts he mentions Christ and it's in relation to Christmas.

Because Q is supposed to worship the generic spiritual Babylon mystery religion.

kek.

Attached: 0C8HwRlvWNAc.jpg (1024x1024, 94.59K)

It wasn't a date.

kek

Lets go brandon started the daniel saga in revelation. Not that you believe in Jesus with all your heart and mind when you take the 666 mark and parrot the memes that master masons created as a symbol of digital corruption of the soul. Symths the lot of ye

Patriots.win and Greatawakening.win are both ran by Reddit to demoralize Trump supporters. They share admins, they share mods, and the story is that one guy, "doggo" did something no one has ever been able to do, copy Reddit, INCLUDING THE ALGO, and did it "for free"

Bull fucking shit

>Hurr the us millerturry psyop yuuuuu
Listen here, you dumb nigger. I'm here for the lulz. Always have been, like my granpappy before me. Always will be, like my wife's son after me. The fact that glowniggers are here and think they're mindfucking us means we've already won. #RONPAUL08

Attached: PicsArt_03-28-02.03.42.jpg (900x750, 106.51K)

Q tards never existed outside a couple retards trawled up, 90% of Q mentions come from dems reeing about the existence of Q. Hell we never talk about Q here except like now with you bring it up. It's not real, it's jewish pilpul.

Attached: ABSOLUTELY MIGAq.jpg (666x621, 91.92K)

they are all over telegram, dude.

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-021208_Telegram.jpg (1080x1930, 684.57K)

Fuck off shill. You don't know shit.

Panic!
youtube.com/watch?v=TTb31HVYil0

Attached: shock poll.png (788x725, 456.78K)

>Get help user.
ahh yes, along with "take your meds" the mating call of the shill

Attached: apu shill shills measurement.jpg (590x787, 62.64K)

Anti Q mossad shills have not been to explain why the fucking swamp is so invested on defending ukraine and make NPC's to rally behind them like crazy.

What could it be?

Attached: 4822.png (770x630, 58.71K)

if these shills didn't have gas lighting and social shame, they'd have nothing

YOU FUCKING CATTLE SUBHUMAN RETARD NIGGERS SEE OTHER RETARDS WHO BELIEVE IN Q AND THINK THAT THEREFORE IT'S BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO COMPREHEND HOW IT IS THAT A STUPID PERSON IS ABLE TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING COUNTERINTUITIVE AND TRUE FUCK YOU NIGGERS TO HELL JUST BECAUUSE A BUNC OF RETARDED BOOMERS SAY STUPID SHIT YOU BECOME COMPLETELY COGNITIVELY INEPT

Attached: c8nqtdyuaamj9z7-1492327319-857366276.jpg (1300x1975, 197.4K)

Comm? Have we reached the precipice?

Attached: precipice.png (591x517, 286.05K)

that's nothing. this supposedly huge thing that literally everyone has heard of, that the vast majority of internet mentions of it come from people unaffiliated with it, has a whopping 4.5k views in its true form. wow. meanwhile any random twitter check mark post about Q instantly reaches 10k.

Q constantly and explicitly refers to Christ.

>Fucking HORDES of Qboomers. Literally all boomers
Boomers have been watching television longer than any other generation on Earth. Literally their entire lives--- 60, 70 years of daily talmudvision brainwashing. They're so goddamned delusional that they ACTUALLY BELIEVE they are secret agents "decoding" secret messages from the secret Trump presidency. It's absolutely retarded, but their minds are mush at this late stage in their lives--- decades and decades of filling their brains with fictional accounts of spies and secret agents has left them unable to discern reality from fiction, and they actually think they are a rag-tag group of amateur detectives "solving the case".

It's absolutely pathetic.

Attached: image_2022-06-20_212228542.png (1440x1851, 3.2M)

I still remember that bitch wearing an ankle bracelet

I thought the same thing
getting close

Attached: (you).jpg (491x491, 42.99K)