Men don’t actually like women

Outside of breeding they have nothing in common.

The only reason men put up with women is to get her vagina, ass, breast, eyes, hair, smile because it gives them dopamine like finding a new landmark or discovering a new plant. Next wanting a child because it’s the closest thing to immorality, living with purpose, or going with society.
Men don’t actually like womens personality or seem as equals. Just annoying thing to put up with to get and please society (people in your head), your brain, and purpose/religion
It’s not hard to get a girlfriend it’s just we know the end result
Despair
Women were made to understand how men treat God
Annoying

Attached: DD7C5AF7-68E1-456E-BBBC-64077C6FBC5E.jpg (748x900, 204.78K)

It's literally just the pussy. And they understand that on a fundamental level that is nearly subconscious.

My love for a girl brought me closer to God. God made me understand what true love actually means through my love for her.

No I fucking love women. How they show love, the little acts of kindness they do, how soft they are, they smell good, look good, they're fun to talk to

ngl u might be gay

Attached: D87950CD-B024-4067-8B0A-8F0780C5E325.jpg (750x418, 102.32K)

Hippety hoppety
Women are property

My wife is the single best human being I’ve ever met.

I like women's personalities better than men. Men always compete and it gets boring... Women act kind for no reason even if it is fake. They are also generally better at talking and I think the average woman is smarter than the average man. Some men are really caveman level.

Agree, you are a faggot op.

Or hopefully you are just very young and edgy...

You’re pathetic

I rather be young and edgy than a loser like you
You can’t help it like a dog barking in the wind

Women are basically retarded gay midget versions of men, so yeah. Women like retarded guys though, and so there are men who can relate to women on that level

Name one interesting conversation you had with her

Disgusting. You should only love God

Of course you are
Just like you eat and drink

He lacks purpose it’s doesn’t matter anyway
Actual NPC responses

Attached: EC457EE1-53C9-44D8-886F-C31965529BF0.jpg (2263x1600, 620.07K)

saved, that woodcutting is lit

>How they show love
disapointingly little leading to you resenting her for not returning the effort you put in?

If your purpose is a woman without reason
You never even lived

The thing about humans is though they can love each other they cant fully understand one another. That’s fine too.
However what’s even worse is selling your soul to someone who won’t think or ever truly have the capability to understand you.
That’s hell and fool ourselves into thinking that essence comes before existence
No
My existence is beyond essence

My existence in the womb came before essence
My existence and my creators came before serving a woman