It's hard

Being a nobody.

Attached: dystopia pepe.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A1QfiaZTuDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or The Nobody?

Its the best

Attached: 3B01B4A8-BE8D-403D-B768-BF13EC2AB4E9.jpg (480x360, 11.72K)

lovely isn't it? no responsibilities except to yourself as the world gets closer and closer to self destruction. Maybe if you survive the bigger happenings you'll finally catch a break to settle down with a proper(now humbled) wife, for now, super chill.

It's not so bad

Attached: 1647965804939.gif (498x245, 1.78M)

Attached: Not my problem.jpg (462x463, 58.97K)

Mmm riding the wave bb.
Like the reeds

I'm famous enough that some Anons would recognize my name. I've been on numerous interviews for my works and my art is in museums and multiple US Embassies.

Yet, I have no friends.

I'd give anything to be someone to someone else.

I won all of the souls of the vaccinated in a all or nothing bet with the devil

Madder than you'll ever be.

Its going to rain blood.

youtu.be/A1QfiaZTuDI

sorry, I just don't care

Sorry kanye i wish i could help

>In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.

Attached: 2E6A295C-B80E-4562-A7AD-D18D5A65FF50.jpg (753x707, 128.74K)

thats the way to be

Because you’re a narcissist. Nobody asked.

everyone is retarded now; probably best you don't have friends, they'd just drag you down.

Apparently its hard to be someone as well

I was driving 110 omw to kill the devil the other day like an hour after picking this car up for the 2nd time, didn't even get home with it yet. Got hit by a cannon ball, flying wolf, some sort of sizeable black flying projectile.

I'm taking my donkey to kill the devil now

Attached: Snapchat-1635094250.jpg (1440x2947, 972.7K)

what kinda art? its not that weird art stuff like poop smears on a wall, or a muffler with a dent in it is it?

shoulda just used the cannon ball as a 5th wheel for extra speed, you woulda figured out to make it work if you were a real dude and the devil would be dead by now

It wouldn't be a good time if it wasn't hard.
What's a more fun game, Animal Crossing or Metroid Dread?

No its not. I've been a nobody all my life and i doing fine