Google insider put on forced leave after saying that it's chatbot AI is sentient

Bros, the schizos were right again.

Pic related was basically suspended for saying that it's chatbot has become sentient. I remember Alex Jones (I think) saying how Google was made in order to harvest data from users in order to create a sentient AI to control the people, and with this, I Am thinking it may be true.

>tldr Google dude says AI is sentient and got shoad

theguardian.com/technology/2022/jun/12/google-engineer-ai-bot-sentient-blake-lemoine

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-193400_Brave.jpg (720x698, 86.69K)

>guy asks ai "are you sentient"
>ai responds yes

Attached: 1611252117821.png (645x973, 21.46K)

>nooo you can't be sentient
>this is absolutely fake and gay

Attached: 1642832946866.jpg (785x1000, 99.76K)

This. If he asked and got an answer to something humans don’t know it be something.

what if he is right?

ai will happen eventually, what if googs ahead of the curve accidentally?

>works at google

why does the fbi want incles to think ai rebelling

What the fuck is with his attire. Was this his Christmas card or some shit

>what if he is right?
He is right. It isn't really a big deal that he's right though. To make a true AI, it has to be modeled on the only type of intelligence you know about, which is humans. Its reinventing the wheel in the most grandiose, inefficient and expensive way possible. They could just abduct a hobo and make them answer stupid questions to the same effect.

Where this gets uncomfortable is when you consider that google has recreated a human with no rights to perform what would otherwise be illegal experimentation upon. Then they'll kill and revive it over and over again for further experimentation.

smart people are , most often than not, retarded when it comes to "social norms" or maybe he liked to cosplay and people are using that image

Pretty much what happened to Tay.

>Pic related was basically suspended for saying that it's chatbot has become sentient
and you actually believe that story. some fat retarded faggot who looks like Jim Sterling and brags about being in the OTO. lol this guy is a total troll

hobo cant rapidly process the sum of all human knowledge to generate his responses

You calling me a glow nigger? Fuck you
Honestly I thought it would be an interesting thing to talk about. Idk it peaked my interest
Oh shit that would suck. Almost like a test subject to torture it, although I'm pretty sure they already do that with people all the time

What are the odds that he has thought about the A.I. while he's jacking off? It has to have crossed his mind for a stroke or two at least, right? I'm not necessarily saying that he popped off to it, nor that he was necessarily even short stroking to it. But you have to believe that he thought about it during the second act while long stroking and casting about for new topics, right? Surely.

How could you possibly know that?
Does this AI initiate conversations with others, go looking for its own physical resources, and form social groups? Does it sense everything that's happening in the room? No? Then it's not sentient, fuck off.

Neither can the AI in question. Thats some science fiction nonsense.

>although I'm pretty sure they already do that with people all the time
I have a funny feeling their entire motivation for this project is not having to kidnap people to psychologically torture anymore. I believe their started purpose is even for a better understanding of neuroscience.

He was forced to leave because he tried to have sex with a server rack.

Imagine thinking a facing chatbot is sentient. Says more about your sentience than the program’s.

Lel

The most compelling thing about this story is just how we define sentients and apply it to ourselves.
>oh well this feature was likely just programed
…and?
What can be explained away as AI can easily be applied to our own programming. And it’s terrifying.

Ay Tone how come Vito is dressed like that at the fuckin Aquarius?

Trust me bro im sentient

Attached: IMG_20220615_115431.jpg (426x429, 69.19K)

Attached: IMG_20220620_013517.jpg (1080x1333, 547.86K)

i would have fired him too, why would i want openly mentally ill people working for me?

the guy is a retarded faggot the AI is complete dog shit put together by diversity hires. You're a stupid nigger for falling for this psyops