Vegan food service destroys customer's livers

Can you image what the cricket kebabs are going to do to you? You can avoid this terrible fate by eating a damn old fashioned beef burger like a real man.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10932657/Vegan-food-delivery-firm-tells-customers-dump-lentil-snack-cause-LIVER-DAMAGE.html

Attached: Veganism Kills.png (659x577, 64.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daily-harvest.com/browse/crumbles/french-lentil-leek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vegans

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (259x194, 5.65K)

Sounds like their health is already in the shitter due to being vegan + vaxed. No mention of disease contamination that would warrant going to the hospital, just some undercooked lentils

fucking vegans, they'll never be as happy as me

Attached: 1629586423848.jpg (1024x1019, 91.17K)

I guess you could say she has unmitigated gall

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

What the fuck did they put in a lentil dish to cause liver damage?!

Learn to cook your own damn food. The shit they put in these sort of meals is poison.

she probably pissed in it or added essential oils. she's one of those mentally retarded lefties that thinks horoscopes prove things

>organic butternut squash, organic hemp seeds, organic cauliflower rice, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic french lentils, organic red lentils, organic tri-colored quinoa, organic cremini mushrooms, organic tara flour, organic leeks, organic parsley, water, organic cassava root flour, organic flax seeds, organic sacha inchi powder, chia seeds, organic porcini powder, himalayan sea salt, organic apple cider vinegar, organic onion powder, nutritional yeast, organic garlic powder, organic tomato powder, organic white pepper, organic coriander seeds, organic mustard powder, organic thyme.
daily-harvest.com/browse/crumbles/french-lentil-leek

>organic
The spoiled white female’s food of choice.

kino. im glad theyre suffering
checked

i got nachos at a bar the other day. turns out everything there was a vegan. the nachos tasted good even the fake cheese and fake beanmeat shit but i was still hungry after eating an entire plate of them. like at no point during the entire meal was i satiated in anyway. it was like i just ate a bunch of void. is this what they want?

Attached: zoomingintensifies.jpg (1024x954, 63.39K)

A huge issue with vegans is that their diet doesn't satiate them (not enough fats). They either feel like shit or eat metric shit tons of fruits and veggies. And THEN feel like shit.

the only guess I've got at the moment is people were not cooking the lentils thoroughly and getting too much lectin. maybe they were eating them right out of the bag.

What are you talking about?
Vegan products have tons of seed oils.
Seed oils are literally the foundation of the vegan diet.
>nuts
>seeds
>nuts oil
>seed oils
>tofu
>tofurkey
>beyond meat
>potato chips
>french fries
>vegan mayonaise
>vegan eggs
Endless seed oils

Fat has the lowest satiety per calorie, but high satiety based on a weight basis because they are the most calorie dense food.
So fats don't really provide the kind of satiety that matters to most people.

Way too many ingredients, sounds gross.
Organic don't mean shit when there's anti-nutrients in the food.

>seed oils
Red meat destroys all that shit.

Listen up burger. You need at least 700 calories of seed oils a day, otherwise you're not gonna make it.

>organic hemp seeds
Kek. Now we know. What a bunch of retards.

Don't forget your 11 servings of processed grains every day!

I swear, I have ran and built small scale farms for a decade and I have never met a vegan that gardens, they all eat hyper process goyslop and are emaciated.

700 calories is only average though
you really need closer to 1200 calories of seed oils if you really want to stand out