Why did all the gamergate edgelords die out?

Why did all the gamergate edgelords die out?

>Milo
>Sargon
>Thunderfoot
>ArmoredSkeptic
>Tl;DR
>The Quarterpounder
>AndyWarski
>Kraut and Tea
These guys ran youtube in 2014-2016 and now they are literal whos

Attached: 1651621519731.jpg (960x720, 67.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still watch three of the faggots in that picture fairly regularly

TRS is still around, they're called NJP now

breadtube was too strong for them and they had to retire in shame after the laughter got too loud every time they opened their mouth
besides, what's the point in discussing ethics in game journalism anyway? Far bigger fish to fry now.

rucka is a faggot

because
>Gamergate was 8 years ago
It also didn't help that these were all gaslighting stooges planted right in the middle of an important event/discussion to keep you from reaching your destined ideological endpoint. Didn't kraut post a video trying to reboonk the holocaust? kek.

Attached: blink.jpg (545x362, 29.57K)

>Why did all the gamergate edgelords die out?

They were cucks.

All those people served well as the face of the movement way back in the day when it was the supreme height of edge merely to suggest that maybe we shouldn't automatically #BelieveWomen.

Those opinions have mainstreamed on the Right. They no longer have the edge factor to make their content unique and without thay factor they simply weren't that interesting on their own.

People started worrying about things that actually matters

sargon literally started the journey for me. you're retarded. not everyone is on the same level and we all have our paths.

Carl Benjamin is still around, but he's just retired the "Sargon" character. He's been doing a podcast now for the past couple years. I think he's the only one of the people listed in OP who are actually in a better spot than they were after Gamergate died off.

Incidentally, this is the same problem that Trump has and is why he's struggling to remain relevant.

In 2016 Trump was the voice of rhe voiceless, the only person willing to throw his balls on the table and say what we wanted him to say. But by 2022 "Trumpism" has mainstreamed and it's not enough simply to say what everyone else now says. You need to back it up with actual results or interesting rhetoric.

Trump just wants to keep seething about the stolen election. So he's a fading star.

ArmoredSkeptic was apparently driven completely insane by Shoe0nHead refusing to let him into her vagina anymore.

>Doesn't mention InternetAristorcrat or King of Any Forums
LOL, check out this fag

Sargon and Dank are both fairly popular still

Sargon has also radicalized more

Finally most of their main edgey opinions got mainstreamed and are now baseline right wing entry points so less relevant

I don't watch the lotus podcast because of his cohosts, but Carl himself has matured well. Hope he shakes up sometime and starts making video essays again

This is actually what happened. Looking at ContraPoints, Innuendo Studios, Thunderfoot, HBomberGuy. Particularly, HBomberGuy in debates.

Gotta pay for the good Carl content

No u. Gamergate was certainly a push for me as well. That doesn't change the fact that all of these people lost steam and were unable to adapt or utilize big crowdsourced revelations like the familial ties of certain game journos to the defense industry. All of these people in OPs post were liberal e celebs using the next big thing as a grift platform and ultimately diluted efforts and killed investigative momentum. Yeah they might have set people on the path to right wing politics and a general desire for truth and accountability but gamergate itself and the actions of the journalists that set it off are just as responsible for that.

anyway, it ultimately doesn't matter because this guy is rightGamergate was a stepping stone that was commercialized by grifters before it reached its fifth column crippling potential.

Attached: retarded.gif (327x251, 2.32M)

Still mad about videogames, huh?

Attached: 20220520_235845.jpg (1067x1200, 371.82K)

Is this entire thread not going to acknowledge the fact that these people got targeted by youtube themselves?

Because the algorithm, also most normie retards just go for wikipedia and believe it like dumb niggercattle.

Mentis wave made a decent video on it
youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU

But still, Niggercattle gonna Niggercattle. The majority will always be fucking retards who believe whatever the globalists tell them.

That being said isn't Sargon actually doing really well for himself? He ratios the absolute fuck out of Anita to the point where she isn't even relevant while Sargons Lotus Eaters is a pretty successful podcast.

Attached: DN5do4fGelx2.jpg (640x590, 26.49K)

Checked
Rucka is a turbojew fag who is afraid of China
>The Quarterpounder
This one is the Quartering right? He still makes videos very often although I would argue his content is kind of mediocre. All he does is read tweets and get mad about them (kind of like how Any Forums does nowadays)

Andy has a show with PPP now which is actually pretty funny, they work well together

They got replaced by real journalists like Andy Ngo and Project Veritas

i like dank's video, it's too bad he's a smooth brain lolbert