WHITE WHORES GET NAKED IN CHURCH

ABORTION WHORES ARE GOING TO CHURCHES ACROSS AMERICA TO Commit BLASPHEMY AND SEXUALLY AROUSE MEN AS TO CAUSE THEM TO SIN.

If this happened in your congregation what would you do user?
Imagine kids being exposed willfully to this evil. This battle is spiritual, but as righteous men don't we have a duty to defend our community and our sacred honor?

Should these whores not be beaten to a bloody pulp on the spot?

>The video:
mobile.twitter.com/riseup4abortion/status/1533607416948002817

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-171301~2.png (1051x1794, 707.34K)

>jews
>op is also a jew
this is jewception do not reply

>hm today im going to protest naked in church to kill babies

her period is leaking

Attached: puke-throwup.gif (320x238, 1.42M)

How old were you when you realized all women are whores?

Attached: 496-4964447_apu-pepe-png-download-pepe-thinking-png-transparent.png (860x603, 36.92K)

HAHAHAHA KUFFARS EATING THEMSELVS

just put them all on the sex offender registry and make them pass out flyers within a 1 mile radius of wherever they live. Let them serve a couple months in jail and then do 1500 hours of community service.

>ABORTION WHORES ARE GOING TO CHURCHES ACROSS AMERICA TO Commit BLASPHEMY AND SEXUALLY AROUSE MEN AS TO CAUSE THEM TO SIN.

>If this happened in your congregation what would you do user?
>Imagine kids being exposed willfully to this evil. This battle is spiritual, but as righteous men don't we have a duty to defend our community and our sacred honor?

>Should these whores not be beaten to a bloody pulp on the spot?
Lmao this chud is clutching more pearls than all the old hags at that Joel Osteen concert

Attached: 5542.png (392x590, 31.84K)

Why wouldn't any one stop this with righteous violence.

Are their no men left in America?

www.foxnews.com/us/abortion-activists-interrupt-joel-osteen-lakewood-church.amp

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-002254~2.png (1080x775, 685.31K)

Osteen is a bad preacher, but fucking whores, man. it's still a church.

she didnt get naked
no pusy
no buthol

Jews!

Please Muhammad you have to help us.
I know Muslims would never allow this at your mosque. How would you stop them if this happened at your mosque?

>white woman
Every. Single. Time.

Put her in the stockades.

Olsteen never talks about abortion or politics. He barely talks about Jesus in his sanitized, feel good ministry.

Lmao just throw them out

So, what's the point of smearing blood all over your VJ, attempting to look like a total psychopath?

Kek this. He just tells nogs and trailer trash to donate to him so God will reward them with riches.

I don't support abortion, so if any young women will take their clothes off at my place as a form of protest, just let me know and I'll tidy up a bit.

with beatings and rapings and ultimately stoning

a sound plan

read the Quran "Owen" it has all your answers there.

you got nothing to lose

Not young enough, I wish my dad would have warned me.

Funny enough? Any daughters who manage to survive being aborted will probably resent their whore mothers as they get older. While I love my mom, I also aimed to be nothing like her in the sense of fucking anything that had a pulse. It started with my dad's ex-wife causing our family untold years of trauma and pain when she accused him of molestation. It was during that period where it really whipped up a frenzy in people over that. My dad had never done anything like that, and because of that literal whore coaching the daughter they had to accuse him, it ruined his life; and ours. So I saw firsthand what kind of cancer feminism is. Hearing my mom's sexcapades made it worse.

So maybe it'll serve as a whitepill, but most of the girls growing up with these thots will turn out better than you think.

Attached: 1643342129295.png (429x410, 11.38K)

This. I might be swayed if she can show me how truly awful breeding sex would be as well

>go to public place to buy things
>see beautiful young girl
>she sees me
>we can't take our eyes off each other
we loved each other as soon as we saw each other, but kikes want me to want old, fat, ugly, used-up, useless, loveless, mentally damaged women who are 25+

hmph!!

Churches should be a place of private worship. Lock those doors and get all people entering sanctuary.

Fuckin hel, too drunk

>Christians are such massive cucks they just let women disrespect their place of worship
Typically Christcucks

Attached: C0D46F21-42FE-4290-952A-36F515A81453.jpg (990x1639, 482.12K)

>mega church
Deserved.

Attached: 1597494589550.jpg (612x588, 37.88K)

5 iq mutt didn't even research islam correct

InshAllah u will be one of the losers in this life and in the next .

They are going to start doing this in mass every week. We have every right to beat them to death. They are basically committing hate crimes against Christianity.

Attached: osteen-protest.jpg (1200x675, 56.8K)

He's a tremendous public speaker. A complete con artist, but he's great at public speaking.

Why is it that women get naked at every single protest

/Thread

That looks like it's coming from her asshole, though. Ah, yes, the distinct markings of a whore with a prolapsed anus hole. What are the odds that she'd be in the congregation of a "mega church?"

Also, on her Instagram it says she likes fentanyl.

>Fentanyl those dicks in her mouth

Attached: 1655681840974.jpg (959x1024, 84.32K)

Charge with obscenity?

Osteen preaches for "filthy lucre," and probably staged the event to generate publicity.

Attached: 1654198162978.jpg (554x554, 28.82K)