/ww3g/ - World War 3 General #2 - Oof edition

▶Notes
Please add more links to news articles, updates, videos and more (including archived material). Rentry is a good place to story copypastas. Don't forget to save logos and thumbnails.

▶Latest
>Russia threatens Lithuania with retaliation; China hikes oil imports from Russia
>World War 3 warning as water supply CUT-OFF could trigger nuclear doomsday
>Russia threatens retaliation as Lithuania bans goods transit to Kaliningrad
>US ban on imports from China's Xinjiang to take effect on Tuesday
>Ukraine war: Russia becomes China's biggest oil supplier

You should be prepping right now, user. Also consider economic pressure and food issues ahead.

Attached: ww3g.png (800x800, 1.48M)

Icon sucks roach

China hikes oil imports from Russia
How do the Chinese sleep knowing the Indian or Japanese navy can BTFO them any time they want?

Attached: 12351235.jpg (2127x2560, 472.09K)

Look, China is going to China whether we like China or not.

it does. someone make a better one

Rolling for WW3

Attached: 1644878577452.png (606x846, 644.68K)

STOP

QRD for a low IQ retard? What makes you so sure this is happening?

this

Attached: barbosa.jpg (259x194, 8.07K)

>posting a General #2 when #1 is under 200 posts

It's over 200 posts

This better not be another propaganda stunt ending in a massive and utterly gay nothingburger. I want a nuclear winter for the winter season. Radioactive snow that glows in the dark and a new realisation knowing that most NPCs won't make it. God, this is going to be x100 times better than a doomsday movie.

do not allow any Finns here! too many of them will be from our own /ww3/ and are the most annoying group of retards ever to get online in Finland.

>nuclear winter
Literally a meme. Annual forest fires create more aerosols than a nuclear war would.

I just wanted a peaceful life....

nothingburger

What’s with these tanks around here Vladimir, are you having a military exercise?

Attached: 1F7039FC-B685-4CBD-A44E-C98BC68FE2F3.jpg (1280x720, 54.84K)

>I just wanted a peaceful life....
>US flag
You'll have it
There will be no world war, at worst it will be localized to the Baltics and will be over in days rather than years
Biden is too pussy to answer the call.

>Indian navy
Holy shit user they have like 150 ships

Attached: 3DD291E0-D6E4-455B-A357-2A22D29B31ED.gif (450x450, 2.17M)

Don't ruin my imagined scenario. NPCs loosing their shit would be the ultimate IRL kino.

Do not we have gigaton nukes now?