Learn a trade they said

>A Walmart truck driver starting salary is more than a licensed Electrician working full time
>HR roasties doing nothing all day make the same amount of money as a construction worker

I'm unironically going to lrn 2 code (technically a focus in security) because i'm fucking tired of breaking my back for some dogshit salary

How is the the implosion of the job market not the #1 political issue in the country?

Attached: 1591647753139.jpg (480x480, 24.11K)

>How is the the implosion of the job market not the #1 political issue in the country?
Because women can vote and there are more women then men. If you believe in any sort of women's rights, you are entirely the cause.

Women don't belong in the workplace.

>How is the the implosion of the job market not the #1 political issue in the country?
Not only is FPBP, but right now the type of people who control the media, and thus have the agenda setting power, are not blue collar working class or kulaks. They don't care about blue collar working class and kulak interests.

all salaries have been normalized over the years. nothing special about field.

I'll throw you a H1B visa as they say.

The job market has middle men and patsy's in the mix the fact that you allowed the financial aspect of your life to be binded by some propped pussy means your already submitting unless that's what you consent to.

what?

If it is a kingdom built by man you seek, then you seek a kingdom that will fall. Learn better things

the laborer is a slaves profession

Driving a truck is an trade dummy

No such thing as an entry level Walmart driver. You need 2+ years experience to get hired on.
There's entry level companies like Swift and Werner that have Walmart accounts but you won't be making 90k like a Walmart driver.

you are a faggot and youre life is meaningless

compare secretary salary with IT salary... same years experience. quite the eye opener.

you are a faggot and youre life is meaningless

So what's the wage you're seeing? I just got my JW card and am making 30 an hour. My friend learned to code and he said weirdly enough you're job will be done by computers in ten years.

Not my problem.

1. You will never amount to anything

Or

2. This is a pro " " environment

>

That's what jmen are making around here (New England), that's like $50k/year after taxes which is practically paycheck to paycheck with cost of living

Yeah you're not wrong I live in Colorado and it's the same thing. But I know truck drivers and they only clear like 4 grand a month. And people who are in business themselves are having a hard time making any profit with diesel 6 dollars a gallon and hard to get at all in some places.

the only people i know of making decent money are techfags and boomers

shits bad out there

Attached: 1619227057627.jpg (451x452, 21.52K)

Yeah I learned a trade and made less than warehouse jobs. Still don't regret learning how to fix shit but the job market is backwards.

Attached: salarycomparison.png (764x904, 84.75K)

>driving a truck

holy fuck,is this trade in US?

Editorial is the most chill career path. Just change other people's words around for a living and source story ideas. Even better is when you do it from home.