Why do you even need a high capacity, semi automatic handgun?

>Why do you even need a high capacity, semi automatic handgun?
>Just use a 6 shot revolver it works just fine.
First of all if you reach a point where you have to reload a revolver when there's someone in front of you that is trying to kill you, you're fucked.
>well if you can't hit someone in 6 shots you can't shoot!
You can hit someone all 6 times and if you don't hit the heart or the brain directly they've still got some time left to kill you. Law enforcement have reported instances where completely sober individuals have taken upwards of 10 shots to the abdomen and were still fighting. Also if there is a scenario where there is more than one attacker then already 6 shots is cutting it pretty slim.
The police and military have concluded that modern handguns are one of the best ways to subdue a target in many or all urban scenarios.
Why do people want to take away the most effective way to defend yourself?

Attached: handgun.jpg (667x503, 33.86K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Thanks user I hadn't thought about it this way!

Niggers.

How does the VP9 compare to other polymer framed pistols? $850 seems a little steep.

do you know of revolvers with light trigger pulls for rapid use by weak hands?
I dont

Capacity is overrated. America won its freedom with snipers.

>Why do people want to take away the most effective way to defend yourself?
People want to bury their head in the sand and pretend they world isn't a dangerous hell hole. Banning guns reinforces their delusion.

What is your point exactly?
Going to daily carry a sniper are you?

Just get a M&P 9 compact. Half the price and I've never had a malfunction in thousands of rounds.

>Why do people want to take away the most effective way to defend yourself?

It's not 'people'.
It's kikes.

They need you entirely defenseless before they finally come for you.
That's why..

I open carry a 6 shot revolver if I'm in a low crime white neighborhood not for 'self defense', but so white liberals see a guy open carrying a gun while going about their business and it normalizes guns in public (i have literally never seen another person open carry so I try to be 'that guy')
If I go into a place with any more than 5% nonwhite population, I conceal carry

Attached: 1649870688959.png (900x900, 252.55K)

What if I'm in a room with 7 niggers?

My point is you're fucking retarded for not getting my point

Open wide

Point out the one that’s wearing a $300 pair of nikes then shoot the last one standing 6 times

Attached: 1652213273605.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

>i'm super smart and if anyone asks me to elaborate on anything THEY'RE the retard, not me.

>you shouldn't put your hand on a hot stove
>elaborate
>wtf why wont you elaborate i dont get it

Can I have an 8 shooter?

Attached: nxs-web-008.jpg (1920x1280, 303.5K)

Legal pistol is pop control of poors?