American education

>american education

Attached: black pledge.webm (720x888, 2.8M)

>support the development and prosperity of people of African descent
literal black power shit

>muh africa
lmao these nigs have never been to africa
they'd get treated like shit over there.

christcuckery is so funny

>moves to turn off the camera
this was all for updoots
What a cunt

Attached: 924A6135-9393-4F95-8B38-F6FEC024BD7A.gif (200x200, 401.53K)

There's a real crisis in waiting brewing. Legitimately the new generation of niggers are fucking illiterate. I'm talking like functionally brain dead and can do nothing other than random nigger shit. Any and all teacher, this is all they talk about. Ask on in real life, search for some teaching forum, check out the teacher subreddit, ALL they talk about is how school is nigger daycare now and how they keep getting high schoolers who add with their fingers and threaten to murder you if you ask them to read out loud. Ok so what fucking future does a nation like this have exactly??? If YOU are literate then what? You act as a custodial class to the apes? Your kids do? Fuck man.

what the fuck is juneteenth?

Could have said no to slavery when the country was born,
Could have sent them back at any time after,
Could have exterminated them outright,
But nooooo, you just have to keep trying to get them to love you.

>Maybe a people who are alien to us who do not share our ancestry will worship our god and learn compassion.
They have been trying for over 600 years now.

Oh and also should mention that in post-2000s kids (so 21 and under basically) whites are below 50% and likely to be a minority due to immigration by the time that generation has to "step into" their traditional, society-running roles. This shit is way worse than anyone is giving credit for and we're only 20 years away from the apocalypse.

The black pledge is just steal and kill I thought?

It's Emancipation Day, a worthless holiday celebrating when niggers were freed to devastate the planet. They had to rename it "Juneteenth" because niggers were so fucking stupid they can't read or understand "Emancipation." Basically just invented a block party day for them to buy a bunch of food on EBT, get fucked up and shoot each other. There's already been one mass shooting at a celebration already.

this is no joke. the children doing this will think its normal for a long time. like its basic american culture, as its being advertised

>food items airborne
>spitballs
>forged love notes from various teachers
>books airborne
>unstoppable insults and cursing
>challenge everything she says
>no lunch is safe
>pocketbook out the 2nd story window
She wouldn't last a day in my 7th grade class back in the 90's

>seek peace

It's the day that we celebrate slavery still existing in TX 2 years after it was abolished federally.

>inaudible

Attached: 1464984232481.jpg (720x719, 72.24K)

Didn't they make Liberia for that same purpose, and the freed slaves sent there used the slave tactics they learned to enslave the native population there? I wonder if American blacks are aware of this, though I'm sure all they know about Africa is that they were kangz

Dear God, I wish I was never born.

Attached: morbid.png (910x600, 659.82K)

only the slow kids are still in school now

BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT AMERICANS

I would support this kind of ridiculous rhetoric... if the kids weren't going to get fast tracked through an Ivy League and straight into congress.

Fuck niggers.