Is Elon Musk Based or a Faggot?

Tesla lays off heads of LGBTQ+ and diversity lead amid Musk's 'woke mind virus' concerns
twitter.com/ElectrekCo/status/1538886792199430144

Also apparently his transgender daughter Xavier is transitioning?

twitter.com/PlainSite/status/1538369441355878400
tmz.com/2022/06/20/elon-musk-daughter-name-change-transgender-court-filing/

Attached: file.png (596x631, 436.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2022/06/20/elon-musk-daughter-name-change-transgender-court-filing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blah blah blah
shared custody
blah blah blah

the fuck do i care to begin with?

don't trust him.

These are the people who refused to go back to the office

He even shills idiocracy movie now, he's becoming r/the_donald tier

Attached: file.png (596x744, 292.09K)

Why the hell did he have that in the first place?

If Musk also trusted Amber Heard, he's an idiot and not trustworthy.
I don't trust him anymore.
He's an idiot.
Unless he can convince me of some red pill event, as opposed to just pretending to be hip with the kids, I'm not going to think he actually means what he says.
To many blue pill red flags (pun intended).

Attached: image_2022-06-20_235433880.png (1320x743, 763.14K)

Well, he apparently had a kid with a completely psycho, so who is he to talk?

well he pretends to go to space, so...

im still waiting to see if hes a super villian or not

>Musk also trusted Amber Heard

Total freak show, his former goth girlfriend is now a girlfriend of Chelsea Manning (tranny)...

Attached: b123b557-3510-43c7-a171-3d49000b394e_07a03042.jpg (2000x2000, 398.3K)

>Grimes, the alt-pop musician born Claire Boucher
HIs ex-gf with whom he had 2 or 3 children.

Most people on the planet should be prevented from having kids. I'm talking mostly about the ones that will shit out 10 kids despite living in a famine and war zone.

10 billion people is too fucking much. Anyone who wants the world population to grow further is doing so because they know it will bring a massive collapse. Yes I know it's not whites who are doing the overpopulating and that's my point.

>is this bald multimillionaire using his infinite millions to generate even more millions for himself, selfishly caring only about his own interests and about expanding his already neverending fortune at the expense of millions, whose work exclusively benefits (other than himself first) the vast majority of international zionist enterprises, transnational megacorporations, and the jewish stock market while giving a FUCK about the general population based?
What do you think, you FUCKING RETARD? I'M SICK OF FUCKING RETARDS LIKE YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, RETARD.

His kids a fuck up tranny and he's protecting.

Elon is a faggot for about a trillion reasons. You're a faggot for using "based" as an adjective.

Red pills pay bills. If they were more concerned by having enough people who suck dicks in the boards rather by how to be productive, they had no place in a functional society.

Very based. German companies are taking over by these diversity zombies.

based

His own son is fucking tranny. This guy is a total joke.
>tmz.com/2022/06/20/elon-musk-daughter-name-change-transgender-court-filing/

>You're a faggot for using "based"

Based is a pol joke though. Poltards call niggers and jews based too. Everything retarded, dumb and degenerate is based here, so it doesn't really matter, that word has lost meaning since 2016.

Attached: MAGA to based niggers.png (1186x890, 105.84K)

Ask he distracts you with this, just remember him and his brother sold 25 billion dollars of Tesla stock at the peaks 50% ago while keeping pleb baggies talking about silly shit like this

Only in the movie society plummets because white trash and rednecks are having all the babies. In reality the idiocracy will come with niggers and spics