HITLER WILL REPLACE CHRIST IN TIME

The fact that so much effort is put into hating Adolf Hitler informs me all I need to know.
Hitler will rise from the ashes of his legend and in time become the "messiah" of the white race, a true non-Jewish messiah - ALREADY ADOLF HITLER has more believers than Christ did in less than a century after his death!
At the current rate of belief that surrounds Hitler in the short time since his presence graced our planet more people will in time come to believe in the truth of his message, and will be compelled to by the sheer reality that they are forced to endure.

Attached: gettyimages-615312714.jpg (1200x1200, 87.21K)

fuck off kike

Attached: meme flags 2.jpg (208x242, 16.41K)

(1) show us your real flag, jew
(2) Hitler was an incarnation of the christ. christ replacing christ?

Attached: uberbiden.jpg (1280x720, 402.56K)

You just see these patterns because of your obsession with Hitler.

Most people don't care beyond using his name/appearance. to communicate. He has been made into a clown in the eyes of the people.

Hitler and Christ are not at odds. You'd do well to discontinue efforts to divide our people.
>t. not a meme flag

Yeah why do self labelled 'christians' preemptively attacking NS here? Their tactics is almost identical to the left is what I noticed. Christian's tactics is overall better because they managed to put some truth into the mix.

Christ as a force is already practically dead, his spirit has no lash in it any longer - the turning of the tables in the temple is petty in comparison to the acomplishments of Adolf Hitler in combatting Jewry.
More people today believe in Adolf Hitler in less than a century after his death than had Christ a century after his crucifixion.

The gospel makes Christ irreplaceable. Anyone trading messiahs turns their backs on God. All Christians know this. Hitler won't be worshipped like a God, people come to their own conclusions about the man.

Based 88
Cringe christcucks
All non Christian natsocs are always ready to collaborate with Christian natsocs, Christians are the only ones dividing, they trash talk the gods and advocate violence against pagans atheists and gnostics and cry "d&c" when the other side does the same

>Anyone trading messiahs turns their backs on God.
I don't give a shit for your Hebrew God.

none of that is true lmao

Hitler was Jesus

Attached: 08D31557-DAEA-4A3E-AB3C-85CCFDEDE2D7.png (420x1035, 463.01K)

The irony is that unlike (((Jesus))), Hitler actually managed to become the Kristos.

all memeflags are jews. no exceptions.

The basis of all Abrahamic religions is opposing all other religions, the goal of abrahamism is to destroy paganism, and paganism reacts to that, only leftists are militant atheists and you already know gnostics

>HITLER WILL REPLACE CHRIST IN TIME
yes please

Attached: 1650054085608.jpg (704x914, 130.78K)

t. Jew in Germany or a proxy

I just wants less pajeets in my country

everything you've just said is fabricated. Jesus sat with the lowest of the low when no one else would, so of course being hateful towards other religions is not in line with his teachings.

you could have used that post to change flags. how come you didn't, jew?

He was certainly a re-incarnation of the figure known by various cultures through time under different names, Osiris, Krishna, Jesus, they all go back to the same archetype. Hitler is just another manifestation of that archetype. That is waht makes him the most outstanding man of the past 1000 years of history, at the same time the most vilified (by the forces of evil) and the most adored (by the forces of light).

>all memeflags are jews.
All Jews are scared of Swastikas, because the swastika is the twice high secret of constant regeneration, in stark contrast to the darkness of the anti-life Jewish spirit.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 1.26K)

>implying he didn't already do that long ago

Just like Adolf Hitler did, in the trenches of the Great War, in the Männerheim in Vienna. He sat with the lowest of the low, even more, he shared their fate for many years, he shared their daily sorrows and struggles, he was himself one of them.

just call him Michael and be done with it.
>Bible says only Jesus judges
>st. Michael is the one holding the scales

Attached: Guido_Reni_031.jpg (1576x2358, 322.33K)

Makes sense since they were both Jews

Hitler does have human flaws though. Maybe he was Simon Peter reborn

Christcucks say he was a prophet, but to many here he is god in the flesh, either way Hitler is held in high regard

>. That is waht makes him the most outstanding man of the past 1000 years of history, at the same time the most vilified (by the forces of evil) and the most adored (by the forces of light).
Like the former Christ, Hitler was sacrificed by destiny so that his message would first need to be felt by the nations that shunned his warning. They would first need to endure the suffering and the misery of his loss before they would come to believe on an international scale of white brotherhood.

This. Hitler was the second Christ for the second reich. The third Reich will manifest with the third Christ head.

Millions of g*rmans died for his sins.

I love Hitler but no. I love God more.

>can see through this Jewish antichrist larp

To make you seethe

>HURR DURR YOU MUST USE GEOIP FLAG ON POLITICS BOARD

Any Forums is >>>> that way kike