Well Any Forums? Seems like a rational compromise to me

Well Any Forums? Seems like a rational compromise to me

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-140112.jpg (1440x918, 192.15K)

>twitter screencap thread
'fuck off back to twitter you stupid nigger faggot

Truth and no compromise, total Aryan victory or go home

fags and trannies should be shoved back into the closet.

No. Fuck off.

No. Get the fucking faggots away from children period. Imprison teachers who support grooming or try to groom children. No compromise.

No Andrew we can't make that direction. NOW GET IT ZEE GOTT DAMN GASSENCHAMERIN!!!

If the individual just wants to read stories to children why must they be in drag? Im sure their local libraries already have non-sexualized storytime programs

Sage, go argue on his twitter feed

Sure groomer as long as you indentify whoever is dressing as the other sex as being mentally ill.

Why in the world should I compromise

This

They used one to back door the other in the past so no compromise.

You don't get to have a say since you don't have any children. Come back when you're able to breed.

how about no drag queens? parents should learn to read so they can read to their children

So this.

This too. Big time.

They pick something like 'reading to kids' because this is a meme in America and its innocuous and saccharine. The thing is, in normal land, reading to kids just simply isnt the done thing. Nobody read to me until I was already a man, but by then the words were DEAFENING

Crossdressing is a fetish. Drag queens are a performance of that fetish. Ergo exposing kids to drag queens at all is unacceptable because it's normalizing sexual fetishes to kids.
t. father of 3

I have children, and I agree with them.
But don’t worry fag, if this shit is ever pushed on my kids, it will not end with any discussion, or legal discourse.
It will end with the death of all groomers and groomer supporters that I deem responsible, or until I am taken out.

I have children. They are getting to the age where this is a very relevant concern of mine. I will not allow my children to be groomed by left wing pedophile freaks. Whatever it takes.

I don't care what happens as long as I don't see it in person