Super Secret Nazi Lair uncovered!

WTF? I LOVE NFTS NOW!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XpH3O6mnZvw

Attached: FIKAQ99VUAECBRP.jpg (655x680, 50.46K)

Kind of schizo, not sure what it's about, but bump.

88 checked. I think you on to somthing.

> have convinced themselves they are "based", "woke"
Yeah, he doesn't know shit about this board or the culture war.

Attached: image_2022-06-20_202033799.png (1384x720, 181.73K)

He's saying that we call ourselves "woke", in terms anything but ironic. So he has no understanding where it comes from, how it's mocked, and just rattles off a bunch of stereotypes. Basically, anyone who doesn't parrot the mainstream narrative is an idiot, blah, blah, blah.
I have the mainstream narrative on 24/7. I don't need a YouTuber calling me a "pseudo-intellectual".

Why are you talking to yourself you dumb faggot.

bored ape is run by israeli and another jew
false flag incoming?

Hello, Rabbi.

As funny as this is i had to stop at the Yuga Labs part. Fucking zelda, WRONG.

Apes on a spinning rock in shock kek

hearing those onions faggots talking about nahtzees is horrible, nice 88 digits though

Have IDs faggot kys

Jews will larp as nazis for money big whoop.

1h of that fake jew italian Philion, thanks no

A BORED APE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

Be safe out there anons!

So the thread doesn't die, you stupid little tranny.
That's why I made several comments, while watching the video.

Hello, newfag.
Read how this board works.

this
just like ukraine

I watched the first few minutes yesterday. He thinks racists are spooky.

Solid skizzo post to promote his own nft scam at the end. Maybe also a nazi psy op :D?

> This is the result of 100’s of hours of research, investigative journalism, and insight from experts in the field of art and internet culture. This investigation started 6 months ago when I was first made aware of gordongoner.com/
But he didn't find out that we don't call ourselves "woke".

Attached: image_2022-06-20_203123915.png (1252x502, 165.72K)

so what is talking for 1h this shill

It feels jewish

Like hey there whatcha doin rabbi jewish

He just rattles off mainstream tropes and thinks he uncovered some nazi conspiracy by people making references in their user names.
Next time, when I see a tranny online naming himself after an anime character I will make a video rambling for an hour about the Communist Manifesto.

Jesus fuck, OP, you wasted an hour of my life. And I bumped your thread because I didn't want it to die before I was done.

I watched the entire thing and it seems like another YouTuber trying to force a conspiracy so he gets views and, sadly, enough people out there refuse to think for themselves and so they buy it. I ended the video being convinced that these people are neither racist nor neo-nazis, and the YouTuber came across as deceptive and forced.

>were actually in the year 4022
>this is the 41st century
>jesus already arrived for a second time in the year 2012
>christianity is actually the precursor for judaism

> 712K subscribers.
Enough people are swallowing it apparently.
Maybe he's like this pedo Vaush.
He just regurgitates leftist tropes so people clap and give him a sub to feel good.

>Have IDs faggot kys
What did he mean by this? Have IDs? Everyone has an ID here, nothing special about the German's ID.

No, mine is special.
See, my ID is actually a secret reference to a passage in Zelda, but not any popular Zelda title, a very specific one, which is known to have connotations to the Nazi Vril society, which ...

>current year us 4022 ad

These sound like bot replies, all kind of feel the same, this exaggerated praise, sort of overly familiar.

Attached: image_2022-06-20_203916450.png (1216x1434, 366.72K)

These comments don't feel organic.

Attached: image_2022-06-20_204028239.png (1310x1258, 526.94K)

My ID is random, but Philion said it refers the 2x difficulty of Mario Brothers Lost Levels, and the capital V refers to the 5th level of the game which has a black background that is actually a racist dogwhistle for the "night of zimbabwe terror" in 1866 where Captain Mario von Luigenreich killed two Africans in Zimbabwe that broke into his hotel.

>floor still 92e

you lads are gonna need better FUD to bring them down.

Jesus, dude that goes deep! Wow, I never knew it really was like this. Your channel really has taken off and opened my eyes to so many things I didn't know. It's absolutely stunning, having watched you grow your channel organically and put out such amazing content all the time, user. You are really an inspiration to me and I have told all my friends to subscribe and like your videos thank you so much I love you.

>Using your full name in youtube comments
God normies are retarded.

Attached: pepe_kill.jpg (500x328, 32.14K)

I hope this turns into another Kony 2012

You, alongside names such as Pepe, are breaking ground on serious investigative journalism being more popular and accessible. Came for the roided roasts, stayed for the quality cserious content. This whole thing is mind blowing, the evolution of Pepe as a content creator and the creepy theme that this comment reveal, this is one of the best investigative content on this platform.

The logo similarity is the most compelling proof. Everything else is too schizo

Yes I see your ID ends in Q, you are on the inside exposing the demonic crab people

Attached: 1641211346053.gif (498x385, 657.7K)

Your ID begins with Q, so that must be a dogwhistle for Q-user and your post ends with 87 which is the year that Hitler's favorite pair of shoes were destroyed in East Berlin!

It's jews all the way down. Ryder Ripps is also a kike who's friends with another famous kike, Sam Hyde, pic related is Ryder sleeping in Sam's office. They are mutuals on social media.

Attached: Ryder Ripps.jpg (5312x2988, 2.44M)