And they were laughing at Canadians

Attached: 92f29f5c-3ad9-4704-bf7e-2757c52089aa.jpg (990x1280, 176.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WlLgg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/319016585/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>premium crackers
Stop living extravigantly.

karma a bitch

>In store prices
>No loss leaders
There will be an end to the horror

Attached: Lord Humongoy.jpg (561x480, 41.23K)

the AGDF has arrived

He buys bread

Attached: 1609809945632.jpg (400x462, 25.92K)

It's not like leaf grocery prices have stayed the same.

Burger prices have gone up, but so have ours. Americans basically have our prices from like 2010.

t. Canadian who goes back and forth over the border

yea that white bread is a no from me dawg, gave that shit up months ago and the effect was immediate. still buy whole grain pita from time to time to eat with hummus though

pretty soon i'm going to have to start doing beastiality shows at my local dnc office just to pay my bills

Imagine not being able to afford mushy peas.

Attached: peaprofit.png (1326x627, 283.63K)

a good sour dough loaf is really hard to make and takes months if not years of prectice + good oven. but pitas and flatbreads are super easy to make, even good ones.

>14 yogurts that cost a minimum of 1.50 each
>bottle of detergent
Yeah fuck these faggots.

>300g peas
>300,000 peas in that can

they expect me to believe this?

Were all doomed, luv ya leaf bros

—- Apartheid Groceryjew Detected ——-
Consider this thread infested with a proxyfag

Threadly reminder that these posts have been disproven many times before. This faggot, aka apartheid groceryjew, started posting these on Any Forums as
"Canada Is Collapsing" threads and has moved on to pretending to make "election" or "politics" threads, and posting this bullshit on /ck/ to avoid this copypasta, but it's the same proxyfagging nutjob.

This kike has rudimentary knowledge of proxyfagging and bumps his own threads with a variety of proxies from Canada, the US, and the UK especially. If you pay attention to the diction/posting style/CAPS you can easily see they are the same person, varying between 2-3 posting styles, and doing upwards of 50 posts each thread to keep it bumped. He often deflects his true origin by (((accidentally)) outing himself as a Pole, but he’s really an Americanized Jew.

He’s likely under the employ of the Kinsella consulting group, hired by the conservatives to divert attention from the Jewish influence in Canada.

archive.is/WlLgg

Although Corona has put a break on his grocery posting, he’s still spreading the same lies and half-truths of the past years to push xir Jewish agenda.

In order to maintain the illusion that Canada has high food prices, he posts prices from remote communities where food has to be flown in.

If anyone is actually curious if there is an issue with food prices in Canada, go to literally any forum online with Canadians and ask them if they struggle with their food bill. It’s that simple.

This is pasta and and the poster will not be sticking around for replies. I invite fellow leafs to copypasta this to all this nutjobs threads, and don't forget to sage; the proxyfagging becomes really obvious when he has to scramble to bump his threads.

Redditspacing is intentional and done for maximum exposure and clarity

Enclosed is an antisemitic pic of authenticity

Attached: 971E5E0E-52BC-41D5-82FA-B1E1740BDDA1.jpg (1242x2106, 1.48M)

there's no way that's $155 worth of groceries

—— Signs of an apartheid groceryjew proxy—-

——- He can’t deviate from this script too much ——-

Pushing the latest cuckservative talking points

Support for the apartheid state of Israel

Shitty photoshopping of Trudeau

Proxies laughing at his own jokes.

Rampant racism while studiously avoiding any mentions of Jews or Israel (unless cornered)

“Free healthcare”, a neocohen term for public health

Inane and illogical replies to actual anons in order to elicit responses

Shitty photoshop collages of his own stupid memes.

Mentioning that apartheid groceryjew is polish (it’s just another proxy)

Selective screencaps of articles in order to manipulate message while avoiding linking the article in question

Hijacking various threads of different topics in effort to claim « meme » status

Admiring apartheid groceryjew for his persistence (he’s well compensated in shekels)

A bizarre fetish for Pierre Poilievre

Proxies claiming they love these threads

Proxies claiming troll status (apartheid groceryjew is just pretending to be retarded)

Muh secret great reset email

Something something about fake war
Something something muh wef

This is pasta and and the poster will not be sticking around for replies. Some jannies are clearly complicit of this /bant tier topic.

ARGUING with this funded JEW about groceries is clearly a POINTLESS endeavor serving to distract from the real Jewish problems of this country.

I invite fellow leafs to copypasta this to all this nutjobs threads, or at the very least, point leave some comments about the jews, and don't forget to sage, the proxyfagging becomes really obvious when he has to scramble to bump his thread.

Consider that the largest political fundraiser in Canadian history has two Mossad Special Operation Commanders on his personal private foundation board of directors.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/319016585/

Enclosed is an antisemitic pic of authenticity

Attached: 796F452E-2121-455A-83B3-F46CE00B4786.jpg (1242x2322, 1.21M)

4 gallons of milk, 6 tubs of greek yogurt, and a block of cheese cost my $50
I get 180 eggs for $35
This lasts me for 2-3 weeks

I just bought 3 pounds of bacon for 5 dollars because its sell by date was yesterday.

Can't a man just buy the nice crackers and not go bankrupt. We should want to be able to eat quality food with health standards, and not gmo goy slop.

Those crackers are like 2 dollars a box, they're just saltines

Post the in store prices then, Trudeau-asshole eater

just for you zoomers ..in 99 I used to totally over fill a cart like that for 100 dollars, fed me, wife, baby, dog and cat.