Smallest population with largest % of Any Forums posters

So what’s the deal with these guys? Is there just nothing better to do up north than shitpost?

Attached: 97B253A5-E12D-4DE3-91D5-8D3CE67BDFE1.jpg (2592x1944, 2.05M)

No.

Do you guys have any hobbies? The only Finn I follow just makes camping videos on YT

Most of them are glowniggers, shilling for NATO and ordered by their kike government.

I thought that was Australia.

Enjoy it while it lasts. During the winter when we will have what I'm sure the media will brand "Putin's power cuts" you will see us conspicuously absent for hours every day.

Attached: 450cb66f0ab746f8.jpg (1617x737, 145.73K)

They literally have nothing to do in that snow shithole. Russia gave them a reason to waku up in the morning

No.

This, just waiting for WW3 to start.

NATO is based. Only Soviet apologists like Halonen are still anti-NATO.

fins are known to be the most based people on this site

Sanna!

Attached: istockphoto-1168803199-612x612.jpg (612x612, 19.84K)

I'm anti-NATO

probably because our good boards have died or are full of russian shillbots (not your fault russian peeps). Here they seem to be fewer.

economic malaise. Work for the government or neet

Did you get seduced by this devilish smile as well?

Attached: putin ja tarja.jpg (978x547, 229.5K)

Feds with proxies or VPNs. Ignore finfags

No. I hate jews and globohomo west.

Yeah it couldn't possibly be that people with experience concerning the Russians would rather be on the not-the-Russian side. Nah, everyone who lives near Russia and has serious reservations about their future safety are just "NATO shills" right? That's like saying buying a gun when you live next to niggers is just being "paranoid".

damn she's losing weight, in a bad way

Attached: 1649296321365.jpg (1200x675, 85.27K)

>NATO is based
Based on what? On gender studies agenda?

>Only Soviet apologists
It was 30 yrs ago, get out of the fridge, moron

>Only Soviet apologists like Halonen are still anti-NATO.
>Only X have opposite opinion. Who disagree with me are X
Low quality sophistry, glownigger

Finns are genuinely a nation of natobots. Pissflag flies on top of every building and if Ukrainians were distinguishable from Russians then Finns would be beating up every local Ivan.

Attached: ryssä.jpg (400x303, 36.58K)

Fugg Sovied Union.
Fugg Nado.

>Do you guys have any hobbies?
They love hockey (out of season for them) and killing Russians while playing a 500 string harp.

Attached: 55555.jpg (640x431, 40.66K)

>I am the only one who's awake, look at all these sheeple walking around every day...
Literally the meme posted unironically.

Pffft Humbug!

>Do you guys have any hobbies?
Well I like to drink beer and beat my wife.

There are Finns who have positive views of Russia.

Quislings.

Fellow man of culture

Attached: 50C10A0C-B208-4D4E-B89F-A574C0E8FB6E.jpg (1024x615, 61.21K)

Finns control one of the bigger shitholes in Canada: Thunder Bay, Ontario. A city built around a weigh station in the middle of no where on the Great Lakes. Thunder Bay is probably the most chud infested city in Canada, they are constantly duking it out with the CHUG natives in which there are also lots. Recent oral history communicated by the chugs is that the chud finns sneak up on them and throw them into the freezing cold lake.

>Is there just nothing better to do up north than shitpost?
No, really there is nothing else to do, except to drink.

tldr
>computers and ISPs spawned
>native board culture spawned
improvise adapt overcome .jpg

myös meitä joilla on sukua ja sukulaisia jotka eivät pidä nykyisistä tapahtumista

I also don't have anything against the russian people.

Nah not really glowniggers but trannies. Helsinki is full rainbow flags and retarded sheep

>that people with experience concerning the Russians would rather be on the not-the-Russian side
People with experience of police charging, wouldn't be on police side bc they're criminals, right?

>That's like saying buying a gun when you live next to niggers is just being "paranoid".
Just like being feminist and buying a gun when you live next to men bc "they're all sexists".

But analogy isn't argument anyway

I still thank god every day my parents didn't make me born in finland, and i ended up in Winnipeg instead

I didn't say that I was woke, redpilled, right about any issues or anything. Just patently clear that this country is extremely anti-Russia and willing to believe anti-Russian propaganda when comparing to other European countries.

No its not, its armed wing of globohomo. Thank god it seems we're not getting in.

Attached: Nato consent 2.png (1080x757, 581.22K)

what do you like about winnipeg user?

They should all meet up and have an orgy

Yeah, there are probably a couple who like having tortillas for breakfast. They would be a negligible group of people.

I hate those 2 guys

>flag
Ironic, isn't it

Projecting much. He's right, average finn is pretty much a natobot, while acting its better than the ''3rd world USA'', not to mention how eagerly people here lap up garbage that is American consumer culture and junk food.

bc of ip
I've invaded and occupied this land, what the problem?

Autism plain and simple. They don't socialize in real life so they socialize over the internet.

Go back there and stay this time. Vatniki fleeing r*ssia and still shilling for it abroad are the most cringe thing on this site.