Lithuanian authorities banned the transit of goods which are sanctioned by the European Union across its territory...

>Lithuanian authorities banned the transit of goods which are sanctioned by the European Union across its territory, which includes the only rail route between mainland Russia and the Kaliningrad exclave on the Baltic Sea. Banned goods include coal, metals, construction materials and advanced technology.

Attached: 1648054187595.jpgRussia on Monday (20 June) demanded that Lithuania immediately lift a ban on the transit of some goods to the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad. Russia’s foreign ministry summoned Lithuania’s top envoy in Moscow to deliver a protest whil.jpg (1024x768, 89.91K)

>pic

Attached: 1648072358610.png (1159x665, 240.29K)

cope. moskal faggot

These are good banned by the EU as a whole, not Lithuania specifically. It's just that those good travel through Lithuania to reach the Kaliningrad Oblast. Non-sanctioned items are not being stopped.

I don't care what happens as long as I can fight in a holy crusade against an enemy, I care not what enemy that is

Attached: 091.png (500x850, 87K)

Good thing that Kaliningrad has no port, right?
R-right?

If I get dragged into war because of you niggers I will sodomize your assholes with your own femur bones for all of eternity as we burn in hell

jokovich is a joke. cope

Z. Kys nigger

Then you love sucking kike cock because that's the only enemy

>implying i care about ecelebs
kill yourself immediately, orc

shut up shill you failed the test
every serb would have his ass blown up by my words, so you are fake.

May I remind you that you are the poorest nation in the EU and top 5 in Europe?

While on the topic of Lithuania, here is their inflation rate

Attached: 20-03-48-lithuania-inflation-cpi.png (400x250, 7.93K)

>shut up shill you failed the test
this is the best you got?
what a sad little faggot moskal you are
have fun getting fucked by ukraine

shut up hohol kharkov soon

>pic

Attached: le scary face.jpg (352x393, 23.4K)

Do belters have a death wish

>Le scary face
>PLEASE SAVE ME AMERICA

Stay away from rightful Anglo clay (the west) you filthy russian mongoloids.

You are like a little baby watch this...
Kosovi is Albania
Clinton greatest us president ever
Turks are based except you
Thompson > Vulovic
Jasenovac and Gradiska stara never happened but they should have
Ustashe are heroes
Vojvodina is Hungary
Banat is Montenegro
Rakija is Bulgarian

seethe cope & dilate, we are willing to inflict any possible damage we can to r*ssia even if it means annihilation

Don't worry Baltic Bro we will stand shoulder to shoulder with you to ass blast the subhuman snow niggers.

Czecked. Scheiß auf die Amerikaner. Deutschland steht an eurer Seite.

based

lol fucking anglo sax dog is coaxing the fool into a new conflict, hurry up to see

Attached: bidenrus.png (640x640, 676.25K)

So, what happens when Lithuania signed an agreement with Russia in the 90's that allowed anything to pass through unhindered, but then they get told by EU-ZOG to join in with sanctions? What takes prescident?

Oh do hush hush paper bear. You have shown yourself wanting against Ukrainians. You couldn't possibly stand up to the power of the eternal anglo

Isn't this the same reason why Hitler invaded Poland?