Pol is the dumbest hoard

It's full of big stupid idiots. I regret every time I look here

Attached: 1655413260941m.jpg (1024x1024, 167.29K)

you’re a jerk!

Attached: F3FF8AB3-FD70-4F08-BE9F-BCEB6F2FA802.jpg (1006x921, 151.74K)

hello pot meet kettle

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34.41K)

Where else can we go to talk about politics from a right wing perspective?

And they all think they're fucking geniuses

Attached: 1654228312494.png (864x1113, 168.31K)

>every time I look here
please be a fake flag

Whoever made this graph can't possibly know my, or anyone else's IQ.

>poor form to argue against scientific fact.
Your facts tongue my anus.

Only the faggiest blowhards on lit would actually take an IQ test through a thread.
Captcha: w2g0y

Most Any Forums iq datamine threads but the board at a 2standard deviations higher than normans

>that Any Forums IQ lmao

Ever see the iq test threads that are regularly dropped? Iq test tend to be taken by the outliers on the bell curve in a given group

Pol is only low IQ due to the vatniggs and other shills spamming this board with their little vpns.

Relax, like most things in life it's just a perception that can be explained in a multitude of ways, being my sentence above just one of them.

> Comparing Any Forums the most popular board vs sci and lit which has like 3 users each.

Thank god 90% of posts on Any Forums are bots to help bring our score up. If they realize the full extent of our stupidity it would be embarrassing.

There isn't much we can do about the board IQ. We get invaded by globohomo shills daily and they drag our average down.

Ah yes the hipsters rags think they’re cool, tell me something I don’t know

>but the board at a 2standard deviations higher than normans

Attached: 2400.png (511x515, 28.66K)

I literally have a 130 iq nigger faggot

How does one derive IQ from a Any Forums post? Or is this going off self-reported IQs?

of course muh sci and lit high iq cope lololol
both are just midwits and seething pajeets

>Any Forums
>over 100

Doubtful.
Like you're going to get reliable stats out of Any Forums users

/sci/ is full of race denialists so they negate it all, for virtue signaling on an anonymous basket weaving board.
/k/ makes sense, flooded with a bunch of nig brains who don’t understand the concept of diminishing returns, many thinking if you don’t want to get gold filigree for your 8k rifle that uttering poorfag over .1 moa is an argument, and will be religiously shitposting in their 700th glock vs. thread they click ten years from now.

Horde*** you low IQ faggot

except only retards of Any Forums participate sincerely. everyone else either ignores it or trolls it.