KEK at feminists blaming anyone but their own shitty, evil behavior for the failure of feminism

KEK at feminists blaming anyone but their own shitty, evil behavior for the failure of feminism.
The most recent article STILL defends Amber Turd and the one from a few days about is FLABBERGASTED as to why nearly 50% of democrat voting males think feminism has gone too far. They will blame anyone and anything to the point of being pathologically narcissistic. They are incapable of self reflection.

Attached: feminism cope.jpg (2230x1347, 762.24K)

Yeah I don't get why they're still milking the amber heard thing, it's like something didn't kick in and now we've had a slow news week

>the failure of feminism
Feminism failed? All i see around me are sexually liberated whores doing as they please

That’s just women being female bro. It’s not political or ideological. That’s how they are wired.

Attached: 69B6CC6B-D881-4D78-9DB0-87B4683BF91D.jpg (599x844, 358.98K)

>All i see around me are sexually liberated whores doing as they please
And they are universally despised by everyone except the thirstiest simps. Chads will fuck them but Chad will never marry them. They will all end up 40, alone, and childless wondering where time went.

Feminism has succeeded entirely. Relations between men and women are fucked.

There is wisdom in Chad.

Attached: 425B136F-F906-479E-8590-C44C884BD307.jpg (1024x1080, 165.46K)

bussy nationalism

Attached: porcelaingoirl.jpg (731x1091, 72.57K)

latina genes

> They are incapable of self reflection.
That's how most women have always been, user.
They're still coping.
Which doesn't bother me nearly as much as seeing how women are officially favoured by laws for having a pussy, receive gibs for having a pussy, are presumed victims and presumed to never lie for having a pussy, cause a huge spending on this feminist bullshit, pass retarded laws and cost me money.
As for how many feminists are there, it's sad to see, but it doesn't affect me *that* personally as wasting my tax money and ruining the legal system does, because I'm already married to a trad woman and I would never marry or even date seriously a feminist.
Feminists are just good for a fuck, and that's just soem of them. Preferrably if they shut the fuck up while at it, preferrably paid so they don't bitch afterwards.
Call me a pig because I am, but I'd rather fuck her on the right. Left has no tits or ass, and she looks shallow and dumb. Right is just a good piece of meat; more satisfying to fuck. Of course that doesn't mean she's wife material; if she's a feminist she's a disposable cocksheath like all.

>MICHELLE GOLDBERG
Hahahhahahahah

>the millenial left is finally starting to realize that its the boring, oppressive, shitty status quo
Better late than never but woo laddy how'd it take the better part of a decade for them to come to that realization?

They haven't realized a thing. They're grasping at straws blaming "celebrity culture" and "rampant misogyny". These rich Jewish feminists absolutely have no capacity to ever realize that they were in the wrong.

>Predictably, most young Republicans agree with the statement, “Feminism has done more harm than good.” What was astonishing was how many young Democrats agreed as well. While only 4 percent of Democratic men over 50 thought feminism was harmful, 46 percent of Democratic men under 50 did. Nearly a quarter of Democratic women under 50 agreed, compared with only 10 percent of those 50 and older.

women are much more 'powerful' when they seduce and fool a man into marrying them and supporting them. on the surface, being a wife appears to be a subservient role, but in reality, it is the man who is the slave.

And now the game is split wide open for any man with a brain, looks and experience. Thanks God for feminism, countless good men would have their heads in guillotines rn if it wasn't for feminism.

Women have a shit ton of institutional power because they dutifully vote for more government. The government rewards them with privileges like preference in the court system, preference in social assistance, and preference in hiring and college admission. The Civil Rights act codified female supremacism into law.

we're all feminists to a degree.
but the marriage thing needs to be reformed, it cannot continue to exist the way it is now. there needs to be marriage lite.

>we're all feminists to a degree.

I'm not. I think all women should be killed. The world belongs to gay men.
So don't speak on my behalf again, creep male feminist freak.

Attached: 1646285019414.jpg (1440x1799, 172.17K)

Millionare feminists/liberal feminists, are the most antagonizing factor against feminism. They seriously believed they could reform capitalism by adding some femenine characteristics and it wouldn't backfire on them hard.

The world belongs to straight men and femboys. Gymfags fuck off.

Attached: etscjm4dbt971.jpg (2160x3840, 1004.05K)