France

What does it mean?

Attached: -2761-46842.jpg (546x710, 102.83K)

If it's anything like Germany, it just means everyone will go LALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU every time RN is talking and then people get the feeling that voting for RN did not achieve anything so they just stop bothering and it goes back to the way it was before during the next election.
Then again, you Frenchies are pretty different from the Germans so maybe you are more lucky than us.

It means that JVPITER should give the time minister ospiti on to one of les Republicans in order to govern. A basic nothingness

Too many Nupes. Your KD ratio will go down.

*prime minister seat

This is the
>become ungovernable
meme in practice.
Prepare for riots, state of emergency powers exc.

>What does it mean?
C'est la grosse cagade

French bros...
I just wanted to go to the swimming pool

Attached: oooooR.jpg (454x766, 91.34K)

the headline on BBC is
>france has become ungovernable
so if the BBC fags thinks it bad for their boi macron, it must be a good win for Any Forums
france is heading down tha same route as italy, chaotic, multi party nightmare where nothing get done. The only way to navigate it as a politician is to get heavy into bribary.
looking at the results the south east and the north of your counrty look based. Maybe move to lille or east of toulouse.
If your in paris user, gtfo

man that's a lot of commies

At least you aren't speaking German

Explain this to me like i'm a democracy.

Being ungovernable sucks. Even Melenchon with majority is better than being ungovernable
Unless you want to accelerate because people will get tired of it really fast...unless you are Belgium

hon hon hon hon hon!

French parliament became fabulous

Give me a translation, I don't speak frogleg.

Moar Niggers

Can a frogbro give me a qrd on RN?

This the new fagflag?

modern society started in the mid 1800s with the industrial revolution, we have had our 200 years
It is just this playing out

Attached: 1612551789640.jpg (1600x1024, 196.82K)

germany doesnt warrant or deserve a democracy
embrace tradition

France is traditionally a country with no coalition governments and pretty auhtoritan in a way. The president elect usually gets his party to win it all
Macron needed his party to win majority in the parliament but the more people than in previous election voted for far-right and far-left. He has no majority and needs to either make a coalition (looks to be impossible since the French arent used to it), become ungovernable or dissolve parliament and have new elections and hope for different results

and eating potatos with sausages, the cultural food import is soo rich and aromatic now

>MUH 3RD ROUND I WILL BE PRIME MINISTER
It means no matter how much noise nupes leftist makes on the net it means nothing lmfao

red and pink dots, lefty fags
purple dots, globohomo
blue dots, Any Forums aproved
yellow, fuck knows local issue politicians
result, stalemate, no functioning government

You will be delighted to hear that Germany does not actually have a democracy then!
>not asked if I want the Euro
>not asked if I want the EU to become a political union
>not asked if I want nuclear plants to be turned off
>not asked if I want to import Arabs and blacks from active warzones
>not asked if I want combustion engines to be outlawed
>not asked if I want to side with Ukraine
Neither of those topics were on the agenda, and the agenda is forgotten right after the election anyway.
If I cannot vote on any topic of relevance but can merely vote which politician is going to fuck me in the ass in the next 4 years (but the assfucking is already guaranteed) then it hardly deserves being called a democracy.

NUPES: quite literally Trotskyists
Divers gauche: various leftists not part of NUPES
Divers centre: various centrists not part of Ensemble
Ensemble: Macron and his allies
Divers droite: various center rightists not part of LR-UDI
LR-UDI: center rightists
RN: Marine le Pen
Droite souverainiste: people like NDA, basically Euroskeptic right wingers who focus their efforts not so much on immigration etc but on the EU and Euro
RĂ©gionalistes: regional parties, particularly storng in places like Corsica or the overseas departments
Divers: various which don't fit in any of the above categories

That's basically it.

No kidding.

This, a real democracy would be contractual by nature.
It is a tyranny with votes added as a fuck you.