You will most likely never be a real father

This is a hard pill to swallow and the blackest of them all. Let me explain.
Let's say you marry a girl with a body count of 1-x, you get married and have children.
Fun fact, those will never be your actual children.
Microparticles of precum residue (or even full cum if she was on birth control) is left inside of the vagina.
So when you blow your load inside to create your children, those microparticles infuse with your cum, so technically, you are raising someone else's child.
The only way to solve this is if you marry a virgin woman, however; This cannot be poasible since most girls at the age of 16 have already had 1-10 dicks inside of them.
And if you lower the age of consent any further you will be labeled as a pedophile.

Tldr: If you get married and have kids you are most likely raising someone else's children. It's over.

>inb4 source
Search "Telegony"

Attached: married-couple.jpg (840x558, 44.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle's_Masterpiece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t date non virgins. What if I’ve taken the virginity of 1-10 before finding God rather then them taking 1-10 dicks?

>womenhate.exe
Kek ive fuck over 20 slags
That means ive cucked like 20
Niggers

Attached: 1654930700000.gif (400x206, 1.96M)

Youre a fucking moron.

>t. Russian Nazi demoralization propaganda

>microparticles of precum residue

Telegony is unproven pseudoscience.

>still believing english superstitions from the 17th century
Here is the actual source btw:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle's_Masterpiece

It's nothing more than the stereotypically English obsession with cuckolding and purity. This concept exists nowhere else in the world.

Shut up virgin :)

Boy you stupittt

user how can you have a negative body count?

Particles, what?
Sperm die after a certain time, how do these particles get inside the egg?

I still remember getting banned from The Telegram, a supposedly conservative British news outlet, for writing a comment that was along the lines of

>Call me old fashioned, but I'd prefer not to be with a girl who's already slept with a busload of men before me.

in response to an article promoting female promiscuity.

This was before I was red pilled on the femoid question btw. Instinctually I've always hated whores.

The Telegraph*

>Muh telegony.
Dude. The telegony is a bullshit theory made up by bitter possessive dudes as a rationalisation of their jealocy.
Don't think I'm dunking on dudes here. Ideologies like this are often merely a mental gymnastics made to hide insecurities and more primitive desires one does not want to admit.
Inconistencies in femenism for instance get very simple if you consider the possibility that authors of 2nd and third wave femenism are essentially same group of jewesses. Who were all about sexual liberation and empowerment once they were fuckable, then switched to puritan modesty of third wave once they themselves got old and afraid of competition from younger women.

Attached: Rya (2).png (663x899, 793.55K)

Bro same hahahha

This is the eternal incel post. Everyone look, may it be known

Telegony is 100% real, proven if you look around, a shocking thing, and a big reason why everyone who does not do something based to your hoe next door is a cuck, especially someone who fucked whores with romantic hope in the back of the head.

Sorry cia shills, your wives are included, mine is not.

Attached: 1655732094065.jpg (640x460, 76.5K)

Pol bro science never fails to make me kek

My wife and I were virgins who have only ever slept with each other. Our daughter is due in September