What is the significance of Two Weeks?

Serious question; is there some reason the term "two weeks" is significant? Why two weeks? It seems like there must be some kind of psychological trick going on with it, does any user know, or have a guess why that keeps popping up?

Attached: tmw.jpg (216x144, 28.89K)

It's a "plastic word" research the phrase

2 weeks is a fortnight.
>equivalent to the mean period between a full moon and a new moon (and vice versa)

Two weeks is the period of time required for propaganda to begin feeling real after it's blasted in your face nonstop.

Attached: 1654418700762.png (680x680, 187.92K)

2 more threads and you'll know
Lurk more newfag

its a time that seems both near enough that nigger cattle will think its soon, and far enough away that when the time passes nigger cattle will not remember
so its a phrase commonly used by politicians

fucking summerfags...
After the last election, trump had it investigated.
All the Qtards kept saying all the proof will be dropped in the next 2 weeks.
Then trumps legal team including sidney powel and rudy juliany kept saying they'll release all their findings in 2 weeks.
Then everyone started claiming trump would reclaim office in 2 weeks.
then 2 weeks became a pasta to spam anyone who spouted anything that seemed like a conspiracy.

I assumed it was from "2 weeks to flatten the curve" and became a meme.

fuck off newfag

2 weeks to flatten the curve
Remember ?

It originated in the first Covid threads on Any Forums before the pandemic started, when cases where around 20/50 total in wuhan. many thought that covid was not happening and people said just wait 2 weeks for the next wave of cases to show up.
people meme'd "2 more weeks!" everytime someone said nothing was going to happen.

Wrong. 2 weeks started with COVID memes, a year before the election

kek
we started it and now its out there forever
It was at the start of covid due to the incubation period and the infection rate spike
we memed it to death and it started getting used for everything from Ukraine to Hunter Biden
funny old world isn't it

2 weeks to slow the spread
>2 more weeks
>2 more weeks
>2 more weeks
>repeat ad infinitum

i know, didn't it start with the Q thing though?

we were always waiting two weeks until everyone was arrested I thought, that came before the rona

For many people especially NPCs saying something will take 2 weeks or it will happen in 2 weeks just means to them sometime in the future and its usually long enough for them to forget about it and be distracted by something else.
It became a meme because of Covid 2 week lock down.

Attached: AtLeastIamNot.jpg (320x290, 25.07K)

It wasn't until the election when it became a pasta.
The whole 2 weeks to flatten the curve shit was targetted at vaxxies and people who followed the narrative.
Now it's used by vaxxies and faggots who follow the narrative against conspiracy chads.

>conveniently forgot how long it was supposed to take to flatten the covid curve
I always thought the qtards were making fun of the pharmafags for this

Just how it be, user.

both of these are correct from what i remember. they either started at the same time or "2 weeks to flatten the curve" came first. i believe it was flatten da curve first but i'm only 80% sure. really since nobody at the whitehouse, trump included, writes their own shit - i'm very certain "2 weeks" as a whole goes beyond either side to whoever they have chained up writing and thinking up all this ghoulish psychological shit and lies. they have 20 kikes with phds in a board room right now who get payed 250k a year minimum just to find ways to get into the head of goyim through academically executed and federally funded studies, tests, and thinktanks

Is it Summer already?

Attached: 1605840945550.png (800x500, 594.66K)

No, the original Trump thing was 100 days but most people don't remember that now.

Attached: Polish_20220612_154955914.jpg (1041x2165, 811.78K)

fuck off newfag off my board

This is the real answer.

it existed before that. it started before even Any Forums was convinced a pandemic was going to happen. before any curse narrative started. 2 more weeks was the commonly used joke in the early covid threads. no official pandemic existed

It was.

just two more happening for the really real happening
>what is the significance of Two Weeks
is the average attention span for the "new things" to be necessary

gary
how I love gary
I swear it was his doing, not personally but it started to pop up in the covid generals first and then got a life of its own

If you're on this board at all, you're a newfag.

I don't have the meme anymore but it was one guy that kept spamming every covid thread with
>how long are you guys going to wait before you accept nothing is happening?
>2 weeks?
>5 weeks?

something like that

LOL, go back to plebbit faggots, 2 more weeks along with "it's the current phase" was started on /sg/ to dab on some jihadi shill that kept repeating how fsa and roachistan will revert the gainz.

kek the /cvg/ retarded newfag who think they ever belonged to the board or produced anything, they hijacked a meme and now goes on everywhere telling they invented it, no one care tranny fuck off

Yeah, now you mention it.
I think it did start in the /cvg/ threads.
The ones where Gary's post was always the first or second post without fail.
>How long has it been at 40 cases? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?

find it in the archive newfag

it started with two weeks to flatten the curve during the pandemic when the CDC Fauci and Deborah Birx went on TV and said it

Attached: 3CF7F4A3-407A-45D3-98C7-F83DEECB896E.gif (581x318, 1.81M)

First time i saw the meme "two weeks" was when Russia started war with Ukraine 2014 or sometimes then.

People were asking in live chat "Tanks when?" and others answered "in 2 weeks".

i'm positive 2 more weeks started as a way to meme on qanon retards. But it didn't really pick up until covid.

This is fucking Mandela Effect boys

I could swear TW started way before the Pandy, like right when Trump came in

and the Q shit popped off, "two weeks and everyone was going to be arrested"

Righ?

no it didn't. Maybe it did for normalfags and plebbitors, but here definitively started on /sg/ YEARS before and was used since then.

Yes, exactly, Somehow the shit got mandela effected

It definitely started with Trump and Q: two weeks and the swamp would be drained right?

that's when you came to the board and where you went you short attention spanned disgusting normie, I remember having that discussion multiples times with a shit load of newfag and always end up in the archive proving them the meme started with the board laughing at Q multiples month before the /cvg/ psycho took it over to talk about their latest obsessive disorder and who the actual fucking care at the end of the day?
the reason why the meme is so effective is because it represent the attention span of the normie, 2 weeks and they forget everything, jump on the next narrative and continue. it's a good meme because it apply to a lot of things period

It might have been said elsewhere of course
Its not exactly an uncommon phrase but it definately got used to death in those threads and gained ground from there

It's just close enough to feel imminent, but just far enough away to be forgotten, making it the perfect timeframe for Pied Piper distraction propaganda like Q-user.

=================
Enjoying the show? You're gonna love the next part..

The hour is upon us and the storm of the century is here.
History in the making.
Welcome to the main event, patriots.
It's showtime.
A show so big that will leave everyone speechless.
They are not ready for it!

Patriots are in control.
20-40 Million Patriots Worldwide.
It had to be this way. Soon you will realize the meaning of this.

In two more weeks
EVERY LIE WILL BE REVEALED.
Prepare backups.
Archive everything.
They will try to shut us down, but they won't stop us.
WE WILL PREVAIL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
=================

I’ve been here since 2007 faggot leaf

It started as a mockery of coof lockdown bullshit rhetoric
>two more weeks to flatten the curve

Ok cool. Now explain lemons (2). I bet you can't.

Attached: 1619883529813.jpg (637x572, 139.78K)

no one even knows wtf that is

newfag

It started on Any Forums specifically before corona during the entire Q user thing before normies knew about it because a lot of things didn't happen and Q just told to wait 2 more days then weeks. After that anons used it to mock qfags.