SAVEBAYC

Greetings Any Forums today jewtuber Philion released this video: youtube.com/watch?v=XpH3O6mnZvw. As part of Philion's weird power trip he trying to get #BURNBAYC trending so that he can take down BAYC. As many of you know bored ape yacht club is one of the biggest trolling operations, and to show our support I suggest we get #ApesTogetherStrong and #SAVEBAYC trending. I also suggest we used the attached photo as our profile pictures.

#SAVEBAYC

Attached: 6d0a4c4a2e9906c5ac1add9d77ed0ccb.png (600x600, 190.88K)

> As many of you know bored ape yacht club is one of the biggest trolling operations
Stop trying to appropriate our culture for your shitty image macro scam.

this niggas monkees have tooth

Attached: file.png (700x540, 486.94K)

It is built on "our culture" look at their fucking logo. I don't care whether you shill the nft scam or not, I'm saying that we "endorse them" to piss off twitter retards.

Attached: FIhHa8tUcAAEcBY.jpg (1000x1000, 61.34K)

Don't forget to use the information and read the books that BAYC sacrificed so much to get in front of you

Attached: d64184e63a99cb40fca6ca32c698cf4b.png (1154x410, 306.27K)

fuck off nazi Z

Nice try Sam. No one wants your gay nfts. I'm sure the dumb nigs and leftists on twitter will fall for it though.

Onions
Soi
So y
Onions

and also don't forget to cut off a niggers hand and use it as currency

To whoever did the superposition: you poor little thing, you're too dense for this cruel world

Couldn't even put the images in order

This is just a continuation of the meme. Either he is in on it or he's a retard getting played by this Ryder guy, who is 100% in on it.

Nah both him and Ryder are retards trying to "uncover a secret nazi operation"

Hmmm. Theres a lot of racial stereotypes in his video. Would be a shame if someone would mass report his video

Attached: jy7i7HNMXOKB.webm (272x480, 379.91K)

Ryder is friends with Sam Hyde and the video is too retarded to not be a joke.

that lil nigga cute

Who gives a fuck about (((Sam Hyde))) shlomo. Go neck yourself

Your Jewish NFT scams are coming to an end soon. You niggers ruined crypto.

Attached: 1654935417695.jpg (1024x576, 68.32K)

Are you retarded? This whole thing is the exact type of shit sam and his goon squad would pull.

OP is attempting to astroturf a pump and dump to distract you from buying GameStop, don’t listen to him

It's ok to be brown and a white supremacist

#monkeysdon'tmatter