Russia becomes China's biggest oil supplier

Surpasses Saudi Arabia as China largest supplier or crude oil. West is rekt isn't it?

reuters.com/markets/commodities/chinas-may-oil-imports-russia-soar-55-record-surpass-saudi-supply-2022-06-20/

Attached: 1648041712250.jpg (2416x2416, 926.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/596621-us-nuclear-industry-presses-white-house-on-russian-uranium-imports/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real winner

Attached: Xi.jpgp.png (875x673, 353.6K)

Communist

The US is unleashing war on Europe. Hot kinetic war on its eastern flank through various proxies and the rest of the Ukrainian army, against Russia. The US with the anglo-snakes seem to want to turn this war larger for more destruction.
The war of the US against europe goes deeper, it is also an economical war on european industries. For decades, the EU had access to dirt cheap energy supply through Russia, that allowed to keep their factories humming, for decades the US was looking to hinder EU’s capacity to buy cheap energy. Guess today it is a success. The EU is so deeply infiltrated by US friendly eu politicians (they get filtered and weeded out if they do not support globohomo’s views) that they are now succeeding in commanding the EU to commit economical suicide by renouncing to cheap Russian energy supply.

The only way for real change is a revolution by the eu-cucks and revert back to sovereign nations, arrest all globohomo minions. Create a foreign policy including Russia against Globohomo. Only way to avoid self-destruction is this.

Attached: 162A64F5-F993-4CB4-ADA3-BB844DF4F625.jpg (675x900, 239.62K)

The West is better of without ties with rusniggers that doesn't just trade oil but use it as a means of war waged against it. Neoliberal assumption that trading with a country will improve the relations and somehow civilises it is retarded utopia.
Rusniggers were given helping hand in 90s after their shithole collapsed, a mistake that will not be repeated. Same goes with Chinks, around mongoloids never relax, lesson re-learned.

Attached: US-B52-Bomber-NATO7.jpg (1430x940, 100.57K)

>flag
you have no say about Europe, nigger.

>The West is better of without ties with rusniggers
At what price ? Natural gas is 5-6X more expensive to get it from elsewhere, for oil their refineries are already set to process Russian oil. It’s not like you can switch Emirati oil for Russian oil it does not work like that, retard.

The goal of these sanctions is to hinder the capacity to buy cheap energy (gas and oil and coal) from Russia. No other supplier offers the VOLUME and the PRICE that europe was getting from Russia.
Eu industries WILL take a major hit.

My main neighbor, we exchange Billions of $ every year, if they go bad, i will feel it, i want my neighbors healthy, nigger.

Attached: BF132C5F-FEBD-4667-9C2D-6987F77391DD.jpg (741x649, 186.34K)

>helping hand

West is unironcially dead without East.
DEAD

>My main neighbour
so what? you are not main neighbour though.

>doesn’t recognize my flag
>what’s Morocco?
I see you burger under your meme flag.

Attached: DC8B6F93-6F61-416D-B982-60288B480A5A.png (686x798, 65.51K)

yeah, and cold war period is a great example of that, retard.

Attached: apollo11.jpg (3000x2253, 909.53K)

Exactly now things are switched :')

>what’s Morocco?
a nigger-filled shithole nobody cares about

China and Russia got integrated into western system, profited from it and now are trying to fight it but still want to keep global economic ties, and REEES like fucking aspies when ties are being cut (and they will be), since both are well aware they turn into shitholes they were 30-40 years ago again.

>nobody.
>ukraine good
>russia bad
>anything else is not relevant
You should try a better strategy here, you seem to be a literal retard shill.

Attached: C4387282-7845-40BC-BA17-0A73C6CE8627.png (804x866, 398.44K)

>anything else is not relevant
correct

Fyi expect 50% of your nuclear plants to go dry very soon. You are dependent on Russia, Russia had built its economy in a way to resilient to sanctions and auto-sufficiency.
Going against Russia is suicide, and i blame my high gas prices on Biden, the US and the anglo-snakes, the EU are just blackmailed vassals.

thehill.com/policy/international/596621-us-nuclear-industry-presses-white-house-on-russian-uranium-imports/amp/

Attached: 8339D02E-4009-4E5E-A782-9BABC816E59F.jpg (750x1193, 425.76K)

>t. retard

Attached: 1200px-Uranium_Reserves.png (1200x547, 204.67K)

Russia and China
East is self sufficent West is not thats whole deal.
West cant survive without East anymore and Russia and for sure not without China.
Good Job moving whole industry in China and East.

Attached: sdsd.jpg (474x474, 20.46K)

>NEARLY 2 mln bpd in May

That is less than russia exported to China in 2019 or 2018.
What a bunch of bullshit. They author knows jack shit about petrol business.

The truth is, russia's oil production is collapsing because they cant keep the machines running without the western companies who build their infrastructure.
All of which left russia in march this year.

Attached: china imports oil 201819.png (615x296, 21.74K)