Why don't people control their pets?

Why don't people control their pets?

Attached: doggu.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Looks pretty under control to me

poison dart?

needs a screaming white woman in the background

shotgun shell to thoracic cavity

Attached: saving the lives of some future toddlers.webm (720x480, 2.94M)

Terrible shot

Attached: dog dash.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

This is what looting niggercattle in the near future will look like. Clearing Karens house of shitbulls with your bros and making off with their copper wire.

Every shot that hits a shitbull is defacto a good shot

Death, like life, is an art. You wouldn't understand that.

haha 12 gauge go boom

I dont see a real reason to shoot that dog, seems like this guy just wants to piss off hos neighbour in the most dishonerable way possible.

This is a good way to get your kids run over when no one is watching or similar, you would be better off by shouting "Shoot dog, git!" From the comfort of your front door, than be known as "That drunk guy that shoot Daves dog" all across the streets.

>Play death dog! *bang* You are pretty good playing that.

there is a loose dog on your yard, thats enough, it can dash for a child at any moment

wow you are a piece of shit.

Being still is death

A dog is a tool and a friend. I own land and this kind of shit makes me rage s thousand rages and be glad society is collapsing. You all fucking deserve it.

Attached: 20220502_101917.jpg (4000x3000, 2.15M)

Looks like shotgun to me

Pits dying gives me life, there was a .webm of pit being eviscerated by a boar, anyone got that one?

>pavement crocodile loose in your neighborhood
>no reason
Top zozzle

>I dont see a real reason to shoot that dog
Because it's a pit. They could attack and maul at any time and they're very fucking good at it and then it'll start to eat you.
I don't blame the shooter if it had been ANY other kind of dog I might.

Bad shot, bad round for size of animal, animal showed no signs of agression and was seeking attention. A white trash piece of shit leans out of his trailer, feeling the only ounce of power he's ever felt, pulling the trigger and wiping away all the losses and failures he's earned in his life. For one brief moment, this walking waste of resources got to experience power, and want did he do? Showed he is exactly where he belongs in society. At the bottom.

Attached: 1646447994865.jpg (500x625, 71.06K)

Haha, the wad is jammed in him.

Ill shoot your pitbull if i get the chance, nigger.
Killing niggers and their nigger tier dogs should be a civil duty.

Attached: 1653067065956m.jpg (1024x629, 80.98K)

suburban shitbull monsters are not tools or friends

Are you sure you're American? Its obviously 00SG.

How are you interspeciest? Like how does that happen?

Attached: 1647031946287.png (700x690, 386.15K)

The Pit isn't domesticated you dumb ass.
A cat is. Most dogs are. Your alligator is not.
That fucking shit comes ANYWHERE near me I'd blast it too and I'm usually carrying even at home.

I love dogs, I can't handle watching videos of dogs/animals getting hurt but when I see shitbulls getting rekt I'll hit a rewind few times.

I had a pit that spent it's entire life guarding chickens before it got merced by a deer with a hoof to the head.
Only thing if ever attacked was a fox, which is basically exactly why it was there.

Attached: 20220605_091844.jpg (4000x3000, 1.65M)

You can rage but if your dog steps on my lawn it’s getting ventilated

I agree that dogs are friends and tools that should be cherished.

Except for shitbulls. They attack other dogs and Childrens randomly for no fucking reason. It may not even be thier fault they are genetically predisposed to this, but I have seen the heartbreak and damage they can cause, and owners tend to he ghetto druggie 420 types.

The video is a revenge killing. That dog got loose and killed the shooters cat on his property. Fuck that dog

Attached: 1655268800510.png (680x655, 594.66K)

>NOOO DOGGOS BETTER THAN PEOPLE
They're literally arificially breeded beta wolves created to be totally dipendent and to please and valitate the Mankind.
''Dog'' and ''Nature'' in the same sentences can't cohexist, dumb sociopath kike

If you carry at home you need to move to a better area and quit larping as a nigger.
If you can't own and control a dog, you shouldn't have one, but dont deny me my animals and tools because you are a whiney little pussy who is scared of his own fucking shadow.
I personally think you should be able to walk through a barber shop without your heart rate increasing before you can own a gun. No one in a city should own a gun period, you dumbass monkeys can't be trusted.

Attached: 20220308_071327.jpg (4000x3000, 2.61M)

Niggers get dogs like pits for status then they realize they are also animals and can't take care of it properly. Then the nigbull goes out and causes chaos just like how Nigger fathers leave their kids in the hands of some sub-80 IQ Welfare Queen and their offspring go out and cause chaos too.

that isn't how they work, they can snap at a moment and try to kill someone, a kid, another dog. That nigger probably already killed

Glad you know so much about animals and nature.
Post some pictures of your animals and property bro, loved to see what you are working with...unless your just making shit up.

Attached: 20220505_094150.jpg (4000x3000, 2.32M)

Found the fag who has never held a gun!

Checked. Controlling other people's pets is part and parcel of living in a big city?

You sound like a cop around civilians. Coached in fear is worse than natural fear because you literally chose to ebody it and let it live through you.

>If you carry at home you need to move to a better area and quit larping as a nigger.
I live in a fine area I just keep a gun in my pocket at night.
> If you can't own and control a dog, you shouldn't have one
Yea but your cat isn't going to kill me. Most dogs wouldn't. That pit might and furthermore it actually has a tendency to randomly go off.
My dad was walking his doggy on the trail and they were happy until some bitch let her pits loose and it attacked my dad's dog and I didn't think this would work but he got them off his dog by slamming a heavy rock into one of the pits heads and it fell and thrashed around. Dad told the woman he was going to hurt the other dog too if she didn't get it the hell back and she barely managed it. Things could have hurt my dad. The thing is, if you're so stupid as fuck to own a pit, you probably let it run free too.
Owners should be arrested all of them I don't fucking care and the dogs should be shot. Society needs to clean this shit up that breed is a wild dog it's not domesticated it can snap and kill you like a lion would.