Americans are now even more retarded

>In late summer 2021, during the Delta wave of the coronavirus pandemic, the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation issued a disturbing wake-up call: According to its calculations, more than 11 million Americans were already experiencing long COVID. The academy’s dashboard has been updated daily ever since, and now pegs that number at 25 million.

>Even this may be a major undercount. The dashboard calculation assumes that 30 percent of COVID patients will develop lasting symptoms, then applies that rate to the 85 million confirmed cases on the books. Many infections are not reported, though, and blood antibody tests suggest that 187 million Americans had gotten the virus by February 2022. (Many more have been infected since.) If the same proportion of chronic illness holds, the country should now have at least 56 million long-COVID patients. That’s one for every six Americans.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/06/long-covid-chronic-illness-disability/661285/

Attached: 1655704959543.jpg (1755x1434, 486.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/scientists-identify-characteristics-better-define-long-covid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COVID causes brain damage.

Surely it's not the fact that half of all young people are illiterate niggers now.

I had all of these long before covid

at least were not racist

Attached: 1532550707325.jpg (456x320, 31.34K)

Except for the smell/taste, everything on that list sounds like a side effect of overworking or masturbation.
Get your vits and mins, drink water, enjoy sunshine.

that's alcohol withdrawal. pro tip: you don't have to do it every day to get physically addicted

>long covid
>covid doesn’t exist
Kek

When you compare American numbers to the UKs numbers(which are much more accurate thanks to their NIH).
It turns out either the Americans are hypochondriac or the researchers are lying.
It's impossible to have such a discrepancy between long COVID and none long COVID.
>nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/scientists-identify-characteristics-better-define-long-covid
NIH only recognizes 200 000.
How is America pushing this millions lie?

So boomers are becoming more boomer?

>virus with a exceptionally low total mortality rate starts BTFOing fat old retards, which America contains in abundance

OMG THIS DEADLY VIRUS IS KILLING PEOPLE ON A UNPRECEDENTED SCALE

>some people who have had a previous case of COVID (literally 50%+ of the population per CDC estimate) are experiencing symptoms that perfectly align with the result of living a sedentary, high-stress, goyslop-consuming lifestyle

OMG ARE THESE THE DEVASTATION SYMPTOMS OF "LONG COVID?"

People in this country are so retarded it's unreal

>it's not the leaked chinese bioweapon, you're just lazy and stressed!!
ok chang

Nigger, those are the side effects of prescription medicine that most of the pubic is on..
The smell and taste loss is from damage to the olfactory nerve from those stupid tests

>it's not the leaked chinese bioweapon, you're just taking too many meds and tests all of a sudden!
ok chang

Is that how you got brain damage?

And every single person with long COVID was a lazy and or fat piece of shit.

>long term effects
>mental illness
>from a fucking virus
...uh huh. Is this like rabies, where it can infect brain cells or something?

Oh my!
If you experience any of these ordinary things, than get vaccinated immediately!

Well they both cause inflammation which leads to organ damage, so there's some similarities yeah. Rabies is just much more severe.

Believe it or not my mom does coding at a hospital, complete lab rat, but she told me I needed to go to the hospital for covid therapy...after I caught covid.
&
I needed the moderna cause she heard good things about it.

FUCK THESE PEOPLE!

Or speaking German now.

Attached: 1622470145828.jpg (940x958, 424K)