Stories about standing up to bigots

I would like to know if you are willing to make a stand whenever you see bigotry. Whether that is racism, sexism, LGBTQ-phobia or others types of oppressive behavior.

I did this just recently. I am a teaching assistant at a high school in a state with a Republican governor, and the local school board ended its mask mandate and allowed students to go unmasked (and unvaxxed) in the classroom. I am glad to know that, at least in the history class where I teach, most students seem to hold progressive views or reject bigotry. But I look at any maskless or unvaccinated student with suspicion. My suspicion was confirmed about one girl (white of course) who stopped wearing a mask after the mandate ended but was always quiet about her views until yesterday, and who also had relatives with Confederate flags on their Facebook profiles. We have a transgirl in the class, who is beautiful and wonderful and blesses our class. Well this other girl deliberately referred to the transgirl as “he”. I made it clear that using the wrong pronouns was not okay and told her to apologize, but she still refused to use the correct pronouns and insisted she would keep saying “he”, even as the transgirl started to look visibly frightened. The bigot girl was like “I don’t care what y’all think, I will stand by my beliefs! I won’t lie because you want me!” until she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

Continued in next post

Attached: 1655664619710.jpg (960x720, 226.35K)

I saw an opportunity here to turn the tables on the bigot, since she’s a pretty easy target. She is raised by a single mother, they get all kinds of welfare, and she has relatives who are in prison and generally unsavory. She also gets pretty bad grades but loves to tell us she is going to overcome all this and succeed in life, LOL. Well I started taunting her about all that, telling her she was hopeless and had no future, and that if she keeps on being a bigot she is destroying ANY hope except to end up whoring on the streets for crack in a few years. I kept on taunting, and she started crying pathetically. Soon she could barely even talk anymore, just sob. And then, much to the joy, a bunch of students started laughing at her! The laughter was contagious, and eventually even the transgirl who had felt so bullied and terrified a few minutes started laughing hysterically! The teacher joined in too, and even students I know to be conservative (which means they won’t have any pity for a welfare brat) were pointing at her and laughing! At one point she was begging one of them “please stick up for me, please!” and instead he just kept laughing at her! Then she said “y’all are fucking sick, please just leave me alone!” and begged to leave class early to be with her boyfriend because “I know he still loves me” but we didn’t let her. Instead, we made her sit in the corner and we continued laughing at the humiliated bigot, watching the tears flowing like a river down her pretty, maskless face. I told her that if she comes back to class next week she WILL apologize to the transgirl and all marginalized people in front of ALL the class, or I will post her name and contact info on Twitter and well…let Twitter do their thing. After that, she never came back to class, so I’d say it worked.

If you want to know more details about the story you can ask. Any similar stories of your own?

Go back to redddit faggot. No one here cares about /r stories. TL;DR you aids infested shit stain.

Nice blogpost, faggot. I hope you scored all sorts of internet pointz.

tldr; I hope you get stabbed in the face by a nigger student.

Attached: kerbal.jpg (913x1135, 224.68K)

ok nigger

Biana's Pee Smell

this
>Any similar stories of your own?
yes I constantly imagine how great the world would be if all the sub-100 IQ niggers in my presence ceased to exist

Imagine this being your fantasy world. Not even real life, just the fantasy they use to cope with their horrific reality. It's no wonder troons 41% themselves.

tl;dr
you're a faggot.
listen to Skrewdriver.
faggot.

Attached: skrewdriver.jpg (1200x1200, 195.81K)

Honestly the best part about this troll is seeing all the poltards seethe. Jesus christ can you people be any more emotionally projecting?

>believing anyone actually read this shit

Only if I feel it's being poorly executed. I would then step in and assist the racist. One must uphold standards, after all.

Attached: 1628722571106.jpg (914x1024, 144.58K)

Too long nigger. Make your fantasy short stories SHORT. This is not a board for women and we dont have the patience for your self aggrandizing lies here.

Idek if this is satire because of just how faggoty teachers actually are. Gfy either way.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-19-18-09-42-94_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (799x438, 107.64K)

get the fuck away from that car, stupid bitch

Attached: 1607651931438.jpg (840x705, 193.41K)

Nah its pretty true and why kids take a gun into a school and shoot a buncha teachers and other kids the teachers allowed to bully the kid. Lol they dont even realize they are the problem when they get shot in the face.

I'm more inclined to join because fuck you faggot

I am a racist. I hate niggers and faggots the most. When the liberals see an openly racist and unapologetic white guy, they run scared. I see more and more white men standing up for themselves. I recently helped a fellow white guy get out of a murder charge because he killed a tranny. I wont go into details because no.