/bg/ - Backlash General

Has anyone noticed how the tide is turning quite rapidly?

Normies are fed up with LGBT/tranny pandering. I was at a fire last night where buddy's girlfriend confessed to throwing resumes with pronouns on them, into the trash.

Women are used to a standard level of drama and infighting at work, so just think of how insufferable these people must be, for the entire staff to implement a soft "no alphabet people" rule.

Attached: Bud_Light_Canada_Bud_Light_Canada_Celebrates_Pride_with_Limited_.jpg (571x675, 60.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3iaXyxxed4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The tag at the end of my emails say "I don't give a shit and you know what I'm talking about".
Changed it after I received my first email ending with preferred pronouns.

Yes, but some quickly forget. My dad got all riled up about the burger king same bun stunt and I had to remind him the "burgers?" was 4 years old. I still remember when Sargon was campaigning in britain and people were throwing milkshakes and bk twitter softly endorsing it.

>"no alphabet people"
i give absolutely 0 fucks about anyone's sexual preferences, but once they start with the lgbbq bullshit i ghost them

There is no making them happy unless your feeding there delusion. Pepsi was like we will support gay people. Raaaaaaa pepsi wtf your funding support groups for people abusive gay relations ships. Blaaaaaaaaa.
There is a reason in some places they just hang them

I think the pronouns thing turned off almost everyone. Once you have to buy in and actively participate in the grand delusion, shit has gone too far.

That and the drag queen story hour type stuff is making a lot of people start to push back.

Simple phrases like ok groomer seem to work well when someone is trying to be especially crazy about indoctrinating kids with lgbtq+ garbage.

Attached: 6339071A-C4AC-44A3-83DD-3E411545E41C.jpg (640x498, 250.38K)

Attached: 1655338381849.jpg (1024x700, 127.45K)

We need to turn the tide against Trump, a man groomed by a degenerate jewish pedophile named Roy cohn. Even the pepe meme was a psyop. The last 6,7 years has been a psyop. The trumps are pro homo pro tranny. Trump even endorsed dr Oz a man who supports sex change surgeries for kids.

Attached: 170506-Radosh-Roy-Cohn-hero_hjpuga.jpg (1566x881, 160.63K)

based gf

Im never having sex again. Im just going to become a hermit. I hate pride month so much.

We need more monkey pox and more deadly monkey pox. It's only faggots getting it anyways.

The biggest attitude I have seen is not despisement of LGBT people, or glowing support of them, but an increasing cynicism towards the farce of everybody falling over themselves to signal support for LGBT people.

Every straight person that supports lgbtqaizn needs to listen to the sounds of Niko Avocado's onlyfans
youtu.be/3iaXyxxed4I

fag rape fuel

Wow beer is gay now

Why hasn't anyone gunned down a pride parade yet? Not saying I would but just wondering why it hasn't happened yet.

I'm seeing companies adopt anti leftist dress codes and run fox news in their lobby more often.

Bud light always has been.

Anyone with a functioning brain and enough firepower to do it knows they'd just become martyrs and that wouldn't help.
Anyone without a functioning brain and also has enough firepower to do something like that either lives somewhere they don't have pride parades, is an ___ asset and is about to capture media attention for a month or so and be the cause of more gun control arguments, or they're in a gang and too busy shooting each other for street rep and bitches.

>he doesn't drink Yuengling
And you call yourself an American.

>user's preferred pronouns
>Imafa/ggot