Guys i need help my little brother decided to become trans

My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "emily".
I mean like WTF

pic related
What should i do Any Forums?
I don't want my brother to be a trans faggot

Attached: 1487890786619.jpg (540x720, 94.5K)

Kill him and then yourself for posting this garbage

Literally inject him with testosterone when he is sleeping. He'll get over that gay shit quick.

Suck his dick, you faggot

give him the ol' anal banal

Just accept it, dont let him
Mutilate his penis tho

>walk into his room
>start going through his shit
>grab all female clothes
>throw them away
>proceed to break his computer and phone
>if he tries to stop you at any point punch him and call him a weak faggot

hot
probs this, srs isn't advanced enough to call it anything but mutilation

Post bussy

Deworming.

Corrective rape.

fuck the gay out of her João

>brother kills himself
>net win for the universe

This

Fuck his ass

you dont understand,bro i love him so much i just want him to go back to normal

Attached: 1486340044886.jpg (640x960, 75.74K)

call him Tom or Jake or Bill or w/e because who gives a fuck

or OR tell him to chop of his dick then come back in 5 years

either way I dont really give a shit

Is that your brother?

What an incredible QT! Definitely offer free BJs and moral support.

Also, quite remarkably, she was posting with similar concerns over five years ago. What an extraordinary coincidence!! And what an incredibly cute ass as well.

Attached: things that never happened.jpg (640x920, 43.96K)

>Also, quite remarkably, she was posting with similar concerns over five years ago. What an extraordinary coincidence!! And what an incredibly cute ass as well.
confirmation

Beat the shit out if him with a sock full of soap, you live in a lawless country you will be fine

There are many reasons why transgender women are more attractive than cis women. For one, transgender women have a more feminine appearance. They typically have softer features and a more slender figure than cis women. Additionally, transgender women often have a better sense of style and they take more care in their appearance. They know how to dress to accentuate their best features and they tend to be more confident in their appearance.

Another reason why transgender women are more attractive is that they are often more open-minded and adventurous than cis women. They are more likely to be open to new experiences and willing to try new things. This makes them more fun to be around and more interesting to talk to. Additionally, transgender women are often more confident and assertive than cis women. They are comfortable in their own skin and they know what they want. This confidence is very attractive to many people.

Finally, transgender women are simply more rare than cis women. This rarity makes them more intriguing and exotic to many people. There is an air of mystery surrounding transgender women that can be very appealing.

In conclusion, there are many reasons why transgender women are more attractive than cis women. They have a more feminine appearance, they are often more stylish and confident, they are more