Do you actually think your life will get better if republicans take back the house and senate or do you just find it...

Do you actually think your life will get better if republicans take back the house and senate or do you just find it funny to watch leftists cry?

Attached: 1653156579692.jpg (540x720, 112.33K)

yes, we can always use tax cuts for big corporations and more money for Israel

Attached: give_to_israel.jpg (640x712, 76.28K)

All I know the Amish have been exponentially growing and will still maintain their incredible birth rates, while the rest if America keeps getting fat, have bad health, get dumber (ya really think modern Zoomers are interested in transportation, agriculture, maintenance, infrastructure, metallurgy, InfoTech/CyberSecurity, energy, logistics, etc?) and have less children in general.

Yes
I was constantly collecting free money under trump in the stock market
Now its backwards

hah, yet you participate in society too

Attached: vtv5j57f9biz.jpg (960x697, 117.1K)

Prey mentality.

Sick of this 2-party puppet show - fuck them

Better to have a president who believes in Realpolitik than some dumbass Democrats who pick fights with other countries for idealistic reasons and gas jumps to 6 bucks a gallon.

If were too inept to short that shit into the ground or pivot to oil you never deserved it.

What does that have to do with the Republican party?

Those are not mutually exclusive

Birth rates will always be king.
Nothing

Why not both?

Do the amish own ARs?

Nah nothing will change. Democrats can't get out of their own way and Republicans are mostly just spineless boomer McCain clones that will bark up until they're sworn in and then get back in line. We'll still send endless money to Ukraine and Israel and even the newly elected Republicans will posture about MUH INSURRECTION.
So to answer your question, yes it's just funny because they haven't figured out they're getting worked yet

You just know

that dog FUCKS, if you know what I mean

Every bit of leftoid demoralization helps, and unlike the stupid leftists who think they can bully the Democrats into becoming communists, literally all we have to do is sit these stupid boomers down and so them completely milquetoast shit like 2000 mules or What is a Woman and bam, they're off to the races. Republicans now are more extreme than they've ever been, but it's still not enough. We have to get them to stop capitulating

>voting totally matters and makes a difference

Lurk moar.

Both

You have to be 18 to post here.

I just know

PA fag here. Plenty of interaction with the Amish.
They do not own combat oriented firearms. They are ardent hunters, however, and own plenty of hunting rifles and shotguns.

Attached: 1480040770667.png (980x742, 266.38K)

Both

Retard

The sun will shine just enough for me to get more resources before the next inevitable communist power grab and bad times again. I just need 4 more years and you can finish usa off

Birth rates dictates who wins. Irish continued fighting the British on birth rates alone. They kept breeding and breeding no matter how many times they were killed off. So much so that a large portion of England had Irish descendants. If you win a war but birth rates still reach high levels then the winner then your people end up far stronger in the end. Take the breeder pill.

only if the right republicans are elected. there are still some faggots but we've cleaned house pretty good since trump came in. people here are being disingenuous or delusional if they say that things haven't changed

The only thing that could save this country now is mass deportations and a mass purge of leftists from positions of power. Republicans will never do either, so we're fucked on that front.

Attached: 1655337462678.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

In real life, that conversation is
>we should radically restructure society based off my utopian power fantasies
>nigga you drink $12 coffee

Anyone who has been here longer than 5 years know that its just two sides of the same coin. Nothing changes.

The world is happier under Republicans. You can feel it in the air. I've noticed a powerful spiritual miasma that has taken over the collective unconscious since Biden was put in office. Surely you've noticed as well that sadness, depression, anger, anxiety, all the bad shit has ramped up in the last 2 years.

Life won't improve.
But it's worse under leftists.
And I like it when lefties kvetch.

The liberal maggot obsession with bestiality…