Is this American exceptionalism?

Why?

Attached: Right to food by country.jpg (2100x1567, 370.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

towardsdatascience.com/how-to-build-your-own-chatbot-using-deep-learning-bb41f970e281
github.com/amilavm/Chatbot_Keras
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill all nigs

>humanity on one side

>USA and israel on the other

Attached: 1606010318990.jpg (960x952, 78.38K)

Rights are endowed by our creator and food is not one of them

You are not legally obligated to my dinner plate, you fucking nigger.

why only you and israel think so?

>Americans are the only ones who understand that a "human right" is only something you already have at birth, rather than "gibs me dat"
It's quite tiresome.

Attached: 1564270298451.png (1024x595, 1.1M)

>You are not legally obligated to my dinner plate,
thank god lol!

Attached: food.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

That's weird. I thought our wheat fields fed the entire world.

Communists did it. Didn't go so well. How many millions starved to death in ukraine? Anybody member the great leap forward?

>USA
>Israel
kek

Shouldn't the commie countries be in red?

>the entire american farming sector survives only on governement subsidies
>cletus the trailer park retard will rant about how his country has a free market and that makes plants grow with the electrolytes

that picture is not real

When I go to restaurants, I like to walk by other diners' tables, and if I see something good, I'll use my hand to take it right off of their plate and I'll put their food right in my mouth while they are watching. Sometimes I get something nasty and then I just it spit it out onto their table
I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuck!
Food is a right

The midwit in his natural habitat, parroting CNN talking points like he has 300 IQ

Because you have no fucking idea what a right is. A "right," is something you have without other people being present.

Imagine that you're on an island. You're on your own for food, shelter, and whatever the fuck else there is. If you can't produce food before you starve, nobody violated your rights. If you can't make a gun, nobody violated your rights. But if you can find or make a shelter, it's yours. You can scream the gamer word as loud as you want.

Nobody owes you shit, other than to not fuck with you.

Attached: 1646070861825.png (640x388, 184.56K)

How can I use that program that is in this article?
towardsdatascience.com/how-to-build-your-own-chatbot-using-deep-learning-bb41f970e281
This is the GitHub repository:
github.com/amilavm/Chatbot_Keras

I do not know what to do with the repository. I have already downloaded it in a compacted archive and extracted it to a folder. I am waiting for answers

When has access to other people's property, resources, and time ever been a human right? The concept is retarded.

"You owe me your shit because God, errrr, not God he don't real. Just gibs"

>Food as a right
>US makes an immense amount of food

Guess who they will start from?

that's a kraut you faggot retard

no, you troglodite. Your caveman thinking is inactual, since majority of mankind undersands, that every human should be treated with "dignity".

Only in the caveman states, rights define how you can be violated, in civilized - they define how you cant. An american person can be dehumanized and threated as disposable or rightless, a slave, a tool, an empty spot.

Concept of "right for dignity" however defines that every human in society has right to live a normal life of the level of standart of that society, without being mistreated or exploited.

So "food" is a right.
Social services are a right.
Internet is a right.
Having room, TV, freezer, conditioner, washing machine is a right.
Even Netflix subscribtion migh be a right.

A human shoudnt be living on level sub society standard in post scarcity society - and our society IS post scarcity. Any scarciy - of food, services etc. is artifiical and existing to drive profis up. There is no shortage of anything.

So a stone age society will threat their persons as disposable, while civilized will recognize dignity of a person as being, and thus create the minimum fair conditions for their life.

let's just make "not dying" a right. boom, solved every disease ever

I would vote no as well just to spite such a stupid gesture.

USA makes the food. The rest of the world wants free shit from us.

>There is no shortage of anything.
Nigger detected. There is a shortage of land, water, access to Europeans that will grow all of you niggers demanding things for free.

>I just bought two cheese burgers + milkshake for $40 without tip! ahhh freedumb

Attached: 1655309477679.png (472x312, 14.01K)

K. I'm hungry, and don't have any money. Either deliver me some food before I starve, or send me money. The alternative is that you are denying my right to food.

>So "food" is a right.

>t.

Attached: gommunism.png (475x637, 703.38K)

Don't forget my free iPhone m'nigga

'Murrica is the one and only country on this planet that would go bankrupt if it tried to keep up with the dietary habits of its population.

Attached: Murrican_Hobgoblin.png (592x592, 502.46K)

You'll notice that he purposefully avoided the argument that if he was stranded on an island and died of starvation, nobody would be violating his rights.

Attached: 1409627026055.jpg (1176x467, 380.38K)

so niggers won't even need to bring food to the table anymore? then why even work?

I genuinely wonder how many people use food stamps to eat themselves into diabetes, and then get medicaid.

I don't have the answer, haven't even bothered researching, but I know for a fact the answer is greater than zero.

You remember how Rome fell? It's a lot like that. Too many people demanding their free bread, not enough workers, even with rapid expansionism.