What are the political implications of becoming a software developer?

Is this a good career option? I'm not interested in anything else that I tried looking into. I'm also not very intelligent.
I'm not looking to become super rich or anything either, just want to be an average code monkey.

Attached: nice.webm (720x1280, 1.89M)

This coffee is not good

Do not redeem

No don't do it , its beyond cucked

If you havne't found something your intersted in life, then stop everythign else and figure that out

The job im trying to transition to pays like 1/4 of what I make now but I don't care because I will find greater purpose in it, money isn't real values are

Post this plebbit shit to Any Forums faggot

>not very intelligent
Do SQL

do you mind telling us what it is?

Define “cucked”. I looked into other stuff. Anything that isn’t a complete meme degree i’m not interested in.

nah

>software developer
What is it that attracts weirdos and the window peepers and diaper sniper types of nuts to this line of work? I'd really like to know. Software and scripting has long been a hobby of mine and people constantly ask me why I don't get into that sort of thing for a living and I have to explain to them about all the sicko types that I would have to work with if I ever did

I've been an IT Analyst at one of the top consulting firms for nearly two decades. I get pajeets fired by the hundreds and I have done nothing to stop the shitstorm.

Learning to code is a good idea, getting an actual good job is quite a bit harder. You may have to wallow in shit for a few years and outperform everyone.

Every job is a job in the end. I feel as though if you weren't one of those autistic kids coding since high school, you're gonna suffer. Try something like freecodecamp and if you can stomach that for 50 years then it may be worth pursuing.

sniff

You get what you pay for and you do for what you are paid.

have you ever learned a video game so deeply that you pretty much mastered most of the sequences and the item/crafting system and the battle mechanics?
if you approach programming that way, you will succeed, doesn't matter if you're smart or whatever, you'll succeed.
If you never had any kind of experience like that before in your life, sorry but programming is going to scare you away. you can give it a look but with 15+ years experience watching people approach it with gusto, only to see 99% of them (100% maybe...) drop it on the floor after a session or two, my confidence is not high for people approaching it.
shortest, most simple way I can describe the path to success in software engineering: treat it like you're getting into an MMORPG or minecraft. It is literally minecraft with words, after all. Treat it like something fun to learn and play with, and you'll discover the addiction in it.

sniff sniff

Well i’m in my early 20s but no I wasn’t the autistic kid (in a good way) sadly.
I tried learning some C++, html, css and javascript. Can be a bit frustrating at times but it’s something I think i’m genuinely interesting in getting good at.

Attached: shift left click 1.png (800x800, 24.22K)

Op is a nigger

>If you havne't found something your intersted in life, then stop everythign else and figure that out
champ not everyone can enjoy employment. finding something that interests you in life is great, but it's not always lucrative. sometimes it's not lucrative at all

>Treat it like something fun to learn and play with
that works fine until you get a job doing it, at least in my experience. i did coding for fun for a few years, then once i got a job doing it i began to hate it

Isn’t that like with any job though? Surely it’s more bearable than being a wagecuck stacking shelves?

You get paid more because you get outdated faster. It's a young man's game.

>Isn’t that like with any job though?
probably, it's the only job i've ever had
> Surely it’s more bearable than being a wagecuck stacking shelves?
most likely

I fucking hate niggers they always ruin fuckin everything

Attached: 1655241381749.jpg (1024x765, 126.09K)

I thought that chick was about to shit her pants

I was right

GIVE ORIGINAL SAUCE NAO

Attached: 1626580107378.jpg (720x403, 20.15K)