Fartimus “Fart” Bell: What’s the consensus on him?

Attached: 2F4B19A2-320B-4F4B-9A56-50957A124D35.jpg (417x333, 26.31K)

Glow Nigger

Huge piece of shit. Charlatan. Wife murderer. Good talk show in it's time though. It's dated now

I like listening to him fart when I'm falling asleep

Shit posting on the airwaves. Now we know aliens aren’t real and its cringe pointless.

You know what does suck? Is that he died right before the whole pentagon UFO news broke. Lol. That is kind of a bummer cuz that's the one issue he was right about all along. Everyone sane knew UFOs were real though. Lots of the other shit he talked about was all BS

Conspiracy people often can't grasp that just because 1 conspiracy is real 99 out of 100 are still fake

Anyway, maybe it was fate or karma cuz bad things happen to people who murder their wife and abandon their kids and host rightwing political talk shows (which is what his show was for years before it became about aliens and ghosts and other paranormal shit)

Any good replacements?

Shut up retard none of its real

What's not real? Art murdering his wife or UFOs?
UFOs are def real. Murdering his wife IMO 99% probability he did that and got away with it

>Is that he died right before the whole pentagon UFO news broke
He wouldn't have believed it anyways. He was aware of projection capabilities of the military and since all of these 'UFOs' break the sound barrier without making a noise as well as move in ways beyond possible by matter, it is a short conclusion that only the very stupid can not see, and Art was not stupid but he was lonely and talked to the night.

No man you're retarded. There's not a conspiracy to make you believe UFOs are real. They are real. Always have been. The conspiracy went the other way, to make you think they weren't.

>No man you're retarded. There's not a conspiracy to make you believe UFOs are real. They are real. Always have been. The conspiracy went the other way, to make you think they weren't.
Not a debate on this either. I mean, we know now. Plenty of info has come out even before the pentagon and the AATIP program

never really got the appeal of radio shows, likely just out of style when i was growing up. that said, he's a local legend in nye county and some old vegas guys. i gotta see his grave one of these days, ill take photos. i know some other vegas user got some photos of terry davis's grave

UFOs are indeed real. Just not the ones the Navy released, those are projections because they do not behave like objects, the O in UFOs. I have seen UFOs twice and had my memory wiped for 3 months after one of them, which was witnessed by my co-worker, who also forgot for three months. Still wouldn't classify it as anything since saying something is without evidence is super retarded.

/thread

Attached: EbjPgOAWkAIc9F_.jpg (1200x675, 181.89K)

No man the videos released by the navy aren't "projections". You're something known as a "Retarded psychotic"

>just because 1 conspiracy is real 99 out of 100 are still fake
99 out of 100 are true and you're too stupid to figure it out

another jewish glownigger mocking the low intelligence of the goyim

No they're not and conspiracy theorists always end up doing far more to damage the credibility of people who are actually sane and organized and doing real investigative journalism. Because the conspiracy people are just so fucking retarded and perpetually wrong. It delegitimizes everything when real whistle blowers in the govt come forward and say there's a cover up of flying saucers and other stuff

more like 99 out of 100 are still real

All you under 35's can stfu right now.
Mid 90's, he was a phenomenon in the western states..
Only show to broach topics you now know all too well.
>me be, mid-90's, driving from Bay Area to Midwest stomping-grounds.
>was already turned on to Kingdom on Nye.
>get about to Mississippi divide, lose him from eastmost Denver and/or San Antonio blowtorch stations.
Every other late-night host sucked balls.
>Larry King ? Jimbo?
Art Bell was the locus of all things strange and imponderable in a sea of normie media.
Handed baton to an absolute Moran, missing John B. Wells.
mfw.

UFOs are not real

Art Bell was only popular because of the x-files hype
He larped the x files until that series ended and then his ratings bombed