TEXAS GOP REJECTS CERTIFIED 2020 ELECTION RESULTS

texastribune.org/2022/06/18/republican-party-texas-convention-cornyn/

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-19 19-55-35.png (706x872, 367.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nature is healing.

Losing party impotently screams that they didn't lose like the sore losers that they are.

>le based repooblicunts are finally catching up to what we've known for 2 years

HOLY SHIT BROS ARE THE POOS OUR SAVIOURS?

gg

Attached: 1382441785894.jpg (342x291, 21.05K)

God BlessTexas

Impotent rage

Emphasis on the impotent

IMPEACH BIDEN

Texas bros you're doing Gods' work

oh good.
and just in time.

You're from Canada you have no right to call other people a loser

Checked

Yeeehaw fuck joe Biden

2 years later and still screeching and crying about 2020.
Hillary took 1 day to concede, and Republicans attacked her for taking too long. Trump has not conceded 2 years later.

You're pathetic, every single one of you crying hypocritical cunts, this is why no one takes you seriously anymore. The GOP is a joke.

Fuck you faggot enjoy hell now and forevermore. Just as you deserve. SUFFER NIGGER

Pretty strong language for an official party resolution. I suspect it's a prerequisite statement for legal secession from the union.

I agree.

>Hillary lost in a legitimate election

>Trump "lost" in a fraudulent election at 5am with shenanigans in every battleground state

time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

You kikes even gloated about cheating

Man Texas is just embarrassing. The state used to command respect and now they're just yelling kicking and screaming for attention like an annoying fucking baby.

>crying about 2020.
Election fraud cannot be forgiven or forgotten.

Too moor weaks

You should actuilly watch 2000 mules. Its 100% proof of fraud and the Democrats and media have been doing everything to keep you from seeing it. Democrats cheated they are traitors to the republic and our nation cannot continue under their rule. Traitors must hang.

Whew. Close one. Dodged a bullet there.

Attached: 1358947961603.png (215x285, 5.17K)

Based.
LET'S FUCKING GO

Attached: 1636071973611.jpg (553x623, 121.87K)

It doesn't even matter at this point what happened in 2020

Its like 9/11 at this point, any amount of evidence coudl come out and it wont' chagne anything

If you cheat and you win... the reality is you won

Let's not. I still hear shrieking about how a guided tour was a cunt hair away from destroying an entire country; as if America only exists inside one building and it will disappear into smoke if the wrong people get close to it.

You have my sks in the civil war burgers. It's not much but it will serve, i will gladly trade silver for a decent ar.

Finally. Trump will be reinstated this summer. Wont be riots either because the country is so fucked up at this point, everyone will want Trump back.

Exactly.
If anything, this just proves that you should lie to the government about income and taxes and ride welfare.

if theyre going to give 144 billion to ukraine, then they can give some to me too.

Texas has never commanded respect faggot
only steers and queers come from texas

2 years too late, and a state trump already won. how very useful of texas.

They're seething this hard because this is how it starts.

States will begin to reject the legitimacy of the federal government and disobey federal law once the fedbux stop flowing in.

2016 was fraudulent too, they just didn't cheat by enough so they still lost.

>t. Rabbi Shlomo from New Jersey

They're shooting themselves in the foot by going the Qtard route
The time for Republicans to lock arms and declare Biden illegitimate was 2 fucking years ago. This is literally just a cope to win votes with their retarded base. They won't actually challenge the election results, they'll just loudly declare "Not my President!" like the Democrats did for 4 years straight.

Absolutely pathetic

>a strongly-worded resolution
It's fucking nothing.

trump cheated just enough to win though

Attached: 1160616685072.jpg (250x322, 51.48K)

We can secede

They are retarded. Literally almost everything in that film has been debunked already, especially the mail drops which were the biggest thing. Georgia already investigated it and they were all from his family members. The fact that we have officials making stupid decisions like this based off of debunked news is absolutely terrible.

>t.

Attached: 1650334901757.png (452x363, 94.13K)