Betas

Are testosterone levels plummeting

Attached: 73840DA1-31A1-4F29-A21C-AB86591D35F5.jpg (1242x1467, 984.05K)

incels seething and unable to understand that it takes a real MAN to help raise his children. Honestly these two men likely hve more testosterone then every loser who posts on this site.

yes sweetie

Attached: ella-ella-hollywood.gif (280x498, 2.98M)

my white race needs to extinct

It takes a real man to clean up someone else's plate. Not that you'd ever know.

>balding
>testosterone

Pathetic.
The water is being poisoned

And then you wonder why white women prefer the BBC. Look at these fucking cucks

without visiting plebbit, which one is the ex Any Forums?

you heteronormative CHUDS wouldn't understand how wishing your wife's boyfriend happy father's day defeats the pattiarchy

Attached: b18.jpg (680x884, 116.77K)

which is the ex husband? Left I[m guessing

you've brought this onto yourselves
the future will be indians vs. muslims vs. china

which one is the bigger cuck, the ex husband or the current husband?

Yeah this is how it works, why do you think woman don't bald

I say left is the ex just based on his body posture for the picture alone. Then again I could say the same for right, fully extended in the picture...soaked in cope...I still am wagering left is the ex

I'd like to get along with my son's stepdad, but certain things are kinda hard to just set aside.

That being said, this is cringe as fuck but at least they're cool with each other

>ex husband
without question

On his hands and knees

Its reddit you retard. The center of the soi-verse
Most white men arent anyyhing like this.
Black men are hidious and without a decent character trait. Including abandoning their kids.
Now fuck off woth your degerate crap.

She's probably getting fucked by a 3rd man while these fags strike gay poses.

k ching chang chong, I'll tell you if you were right about eating bugs

Attached: mfw can't wake up.jpg (364x349, 27.48K)

Are those soibois even aware what fusion represents in the Dragonball franchise? It's fucking gay once you realize they are 2 men who wear earrings, dance, & finger each other.

I'm 27 and have 3 chest hairs. I started sleeping less cause of work and now my voice cracks. I also have fewer erections. Is the raw onion thing real because I unironically love eating slices of raw red onion, it's invigorating.

tits or gtfo

Which one is the ex?

But its his kids being raised
Who cares theyre both cucks and the wife its a worthless reddit whore. In the bin with the lot of them

Eat garlic and smoke cigarettes

I just think people need to loose weight

Attached: COVID Weightloss Program.png (878x533, 45.59K)

A better question is does this nullify the cuckoldry or exponentiate it? I consider this more of a complicated unit of cuckoldry, like a multicellular organism.

>plebbit

Attached: 46761.jpg (973x1162, 129.9K)

Yes, its real. Soi is full of estrogen. Stop consooming it. It will shrink your balls & your dick. Your labido will decrease as a result. Next evolution of soiboi is tranny.

Avoid at all cost.

It has 0 to do with test and everything to do with 5 alpha reductase, which is increased by genestein, a phytochemical found in s0ya, which also reduces total test.

It's not for women or "women" to say what a real man is. A real man makes a family and holds it together.

Anything else is a failure. He failed but at least he's still there.

Women will respond to the energy you give them. He needs to understand where he fucked up.

Im just speculating but he was probably too agreeable with his wife. A real man does not let his wife get like that. If left to their own devices women will mold their husbands into men that they despise. It's up to the man to notice that and become dominant again. Not violent like a child, but dominant like a man who they feel secure having in control. If the captain of a ship is perceived as weak then he will not be captain long

I can't speak for the other guy. Idk why anyone would take on someone elses responsibility. No pussy is that good. If you're single then improve yourself until you attract a woman without children already. Why complicate your life

Spotted the worthless roastie.
Wouldn't date a single mum if you paid me.
Real men want young beautiful unruined women