I've literally ruined my life because the internet told me I was trans

I'm twenty one. When I was about fifteen I came out as a "trans lesbian". I was and still am a straight femboy. Everybody in my life supported me, and told me that this was somehow reasonable.

I thought that because I looked like a cute girl, and wearing dresses turned me on, that I was somehow a girl. I live in a major city, and there was a large 'supportive' community that encouraged me to take further and further steps twords self destruction. I don't blame them, I was once like them.

Surgery ruined my body. I'm basically a eunuch. My voice is that of a woman, my skin is that of a woman, my genitals are basically gone. I will never have the body of a real man again. I'm forever broken.

I don't even have a penis. I want to be inside my girlfriend but I can't. I will never be a real man again. I will never be inside a woman, and I will never be a father.

When I introduce myself to people I just say I'm female to male. I was stealth when I actually was trans, so most people already think I was born a girl. It's easier then explaining to people that I'm a broken man.

I'm posting here because there's nowhere else.

Attached: 9ad4a01.png (500x710, 692.13K)

LMAO

Why is this funny to you?

I'm going through the same path as you did, except the thought of chopping my dick off never crossed my mind. I wish I could come out and get hormones tho.

It's not funny, it's hilarious.

What's the reason this was allowed to happen to you, in your opinion?
Why is this normalised?

>I have the skin of a woman, I have the voice of a woman and the body of a woman.

Sorry user. But unless you literally got a full body skin graph from another female. You still have the skin of a man. Same with all the others. You'll never be a woman. You may be a feminine dude. But not a woman.
Also, how can your genitals "basically" be gone?

Attached: 1655352480921.webm (720x398, 2.37M)

>Why is this funny to you?
Its more sad than funny.
What these progressives do to kids is insane. They get in their heads and start pushing them into evil things.

Good luck user

Because, people are considered intolerant for any disagreement, making telling a child not to go on hormones considered the same as open homophobia. People become afraid of being bigoted and it becomes an emporer's new cloths type of deal. Nothing in place to stop cis kids from making a mistake exists anymore.

Inb4 german tranny or Elsafag come in to do damage control

You participated in lies even as you were lied to. How many by your influence, directly or indirectly, have also been mutilated? Don’t pity yourself; repent, and Christ will take pity on you.

Attached: 41301E89-636C-4935-8A5F-6EEDB3A19CF3.jpg (750x531, 328.26K)

I wish I still looked like a feminine dude. I cannot pass as a man anymore. My vocal cords have been mutilated so that my voice is high pitched, my face bones have been caved up. My penis was literally turned inside out.

I hope this is true loooool

because you cut off your penis you dumbfuck hfc how fucking more stupid can you be? thank god you'll never be able to reproduce

Time stamp pic of body and I'll have a real conversation. Not for fag shit, but would be interested in talking to one, because most likely a literal faggot larp

>trans
just admit your a dude that likes to wear panties you don't have to go full blown psychotic about it. just keep it to your self like everyone else.

I was a kid. I was told by everyone around me this was a good and needed thing.

See my webm user.
These things reproduce in "other ways." if you know what I mean.

That's what I wish I did.

I don’t like it…
I LOVE it!

Still a practicing pagan.

Attached: 85cda0d.jpg (1200x1147, 185.21K)

If you really want answers about why this shit is so prolific user. Then you need to look into the Torah and Kabbalah. This shit has been going on since the beginning. And it no doubt is the product of Jews spreading it.

Attached: _84584050_3494754156_9273aff2f3_b.jpg (976x1050, 223.66K)

you cut off your penis you dumbfuck hfc how fucking more stupid can you be? thank god you'll never be able to reproduce

Some of the only people I've met in my city who openly reject this are practicing jews.

Join the 41% faggot. You have nothing to offer society and you need to stop breathing to reduce your carbon footprint.

FPBP

So, from someone who's first hand... Why is it like that? From the outside I see trannies pushed as the new gay but it's... different. Is it the influence of queer theory or something else?

This is why it's funny

>I fucked up my body and my life by listening only to evil grooming perverts and rejecting Christ
>I'm going to keep doing it LOL
It's all on you bro

How do you expect trans identified people to escape if you talk like this‽

Well that explains it

Attached: 1fb2ad56c15be4b718c480852ae71320--food-baby-emoji.jpg (736x512, 23K)

Lmao
Rope

There's only one way out

There is no escape for you. Except death. Seriously, kill yourself.

Reading Tracy Twyman helps too

Welcome to 4trans, you're here forever.

>I'm posting here because there's nowhere else.
Obvious fucking bait.

I hope you're still able to pee user. Count your blessings if you're not a dribbling mess like some of your fellow troons are