Zoomer here

Zoomer here.

Why aren't things this cheap anymore?

Attached: 3726462648294.jpg (955x1304, 171.34K)

jews

Because you will never be a woman.

Great Reset get read nigga lmao

Trump started a trade war with China which reduce the amount of cheap consumer goods you can get.

COVID let to global inflation due to supply chain shortages.

There's currently a massive war in Europe cased by Putin.

Attached: Virgin_Road_Anime_Still.png (1293x1164, 2.52M)

ready*

someone decided they can just charge whatever they want and people will buy it anyway

You dropped this:

Attached: you dropped this sheck.jpg (262x193, 8.35K)

Literal nonstop money printing since 2008

ladies and gentlemen i present to you the worst tripfag ever

Because you fucking faggots won't shut up about the fucking minimum wage.
Work your shitty minimum wage job for a couple of years then fucking move on.

>massive war
i could understand why you'd think this considering your perception of reality, kek

Stop eating fast food you fat fuck. It was created and priced cheap to make you weak.

a bunch of groomer pedo trannies go into offce, put the economy on growth hormone blockers, and the economy suicided approximately 41% of its value.

The same reason identity politics and anything else that can be used as a fracture point are being pushed so hard. Because America and the rest of the western world governments are being deliberately crashed in order to bring about a commie great reset.

NAFTA

That's MY mcdonalds menu faggot. It's not cheap to have child drag shows

Wages are still cheap.

6Truthfully, jewish hedge funds invest in companies and put members on the board. Then they implement 17-27% gross profit margin requirements

you will eat nothing and you will be happy

>trade war with China which reduce the amount of cheap consumer goods you can get
Food, especially burgers, aren't imported from China. Wheat, beef, cheese, veggies, and potatoes are all mostly local.

Ah a fellow jew
Shalom gentleman

>caused by Putin
Actually it was Joe Biden and John McCain. Putin is a tyrant (no more then our own) but he was forced into this war by the actions of Western leaders.
You will never be a qt3.14 anime trap. You will only ever be a sad, gross, irl trap

>$2.99
used to eat #3 everyday at lunch hour when I was making $10.50 an hour.
they're $9.89 now but I'm not making $30 an hour so fuck you McDonalds.
And you newfags need to stop giving the troon (you)s - its opinion is null and void.

Not a tyrant though if people support him.

baby boomers and gen x

they printed way to much money.
inflation in economic terms means growth of the money supply. the cost's of things is a result of inflated supply.

>Why

Attached: 1429415301002.jpg (2048x1536, 185.07K)